Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Would You Take Part In A Clinical Trial?

The latest news from Cancer Trials and Cancer Research around the world.

Postby Lorenz » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:18 pm

I am too much of a coward.It sounds gruesome but thats how they use to treat infected wounds.Some of these old remedies would put a lot of

pharmacetical firms out of pocket.
Lorenz

Postby Bannruod » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:23 pm

depends how much you pay me!
Bannruod

Postby Johan » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:26 pm

purely seek for medical trial for DMD on the internet. yet medical path cn be risky. a lot of them do no longer grant medical care in case you fall ill. that's not equipped into the paths. So examine the superb print. because of the fact your coverage enterprise won't %. up the tab. good luck and that i'm hoping you come across a treatment.
Johan

Postby Camron » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:28 pm

we do already consider well the mysterious insistance that we have 101 jabs against this and that, beef and eggs are perfectly safe, though looking at gopher man one does wonder what is in pork pies these days. then of course the spraying back in the 60s, hmm this is just a new fad like yak dung facial wipes.
Camron

Postby Arlyn » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:32 pm

If anyone came near me with a maggot I would floor them.
Arlyn

Postby Pancho » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:33 pm

Yeah I would.
Pancho

Postby Forrester » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:35 pm

How?

Look in the real world.

Decode this lyrics " Eternal Flame"

With what?

The misery science and mathematics could not even trace or see with their naked eyes or under the latest and modern microscope.

Luke 21.30-33

Luke 6.39-40,41-45,46-49

Luke 9.25,55-56,60

Revelation 22.13-17

What do you think?
Forrester

Postby Garan » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:37 pm

ABSOLUTELY NO clinical trial for me.
In UK a few years ago a group of men became sriously ill, and in some cases disabled because a trial went wrong In this experiment, It was a huge news story at the time. All six previously healthy young male volunteers (aged 19 to 34) nearly died after being infused with an experimental genetically engineered antibody drug affecting the very building blocks of life. A report in The New England Journal of Medicine (September 2006) by a team of critical care doctors at Norwick describes the catastrophic results in detail. Each of six volunteers who received the drug suffered ?substantial renal impairment? acute lung injury? neurologic sequelae? and had to be on life-support; one had fingers and toes amputated. The long-term harm from the drug-induced ?cytokine storm? leading to multi-organ failure is unknown. Only the two volunteers who were given a placebo were unharmed

As for the maggot part of your quesion. Maggots are more and more used in some hospitals to eat away infected flesh which are resistant to medications. MRSA, leg ulcers etc. Sites below show the use of maggots - if you are squeemish then best not to look.
However they are really effective and wouldn't bother crawling all over your body as they are toooooo busy having a good meal on your rotting flesh.
Sounds horrendous, but dying or having a leg/arm amputated is more horrendous I think.
so I'd definitely have maggot treatment if required. In fact if I did have an ulcer that would not resond to medication I would search out a hospital that used this form of treatment to heal the wound.
Garan

Postby Levey » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:40 pm

Perhaps...'mmmm.... but its very weird
Levey

Postby crompton » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:56 pm

OMG noooooooooo...no maggot is eatin me til i'm pushin up daisies..
crompton

Return to Cancer News and Clinical Trials