Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Worst Matches For Each Sign?

The latest news from Cancer Trials and Cancer Research around the world.

Postby Desiderio » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:33 pm

Cancers should never under no circumstances date any Aries.
They are mean, self centered and unemotional excuses for human beings. Otherwise, you will likely be institutionised at sone mental clinic and be emotionally bankrupted for the rest of your life.
Desiderio

Postby Algar » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:37 pm

Scorpio: i hate aquaruises and sags the most , dont take it to yourself they are just mean and I dont like them, my mom is one but i like her but sometime she is irrtating and I had a bestfriend that was a liar and a guy in my class that is mean and dumb, my sister is aquarius and I hate her but there is some aquariuses that is nice that I like,

I hate some geminis and some Caps , taurs cause they are annoying. i had a gemini friend and she was twofaced liar I just want to punsh her in the face and then some caps is annoying and do things that is irrtating and I just dont like my oppisite sign taurses i alawys see them that they think they are the best but actually everybody i know hate them. Dont take offense its just my own opnion, but if people is nice to me im nice to them too whatever sign they have.
Algar

Postby Sabino » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:38 pm

Aquarius-Leo. One is eccentric and a rebel, and loves freedom. The other lives in his own world, and likes to control.

Gemini-Scorpio Gemini is flighty, and goes from flower to flower. Scorpio is deep, and likes exclusive commitments.

Taurus-Sagittarius Taurus is stubborn, and can be serious. Sagittarius is happy go lucky and mutable.

Cancer-Libra Cancer is sensitive, and likes the home. Libras can be insensitive, and care about the superficial.

Virgo-Aries Virgo is critical, methodical, and prudent. Aries doesn't care about the details too much, and heads full force into whatever it wants.

Capricorn-Pisces Capricorns can be insensitive and too realistic. Pisces can be very sensitive, and are dreamy.

These are just my guesses, although each sign can be incompatible with any sign, it just depends on the chart.
Sabino

Postby Ozzy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:40 pm

Aquarius and Virgo Taurus and Sagittarius Aries and Capricorn melanoma and capricorn Gemini and Capricorn along with Pisces Scorpio and Gemini along with Aquarius Leo and Capricorn Virgo and Aquarius together with Aries Sagittarius and Taurus together with cancer and capricorn Libra and Pisces Pisces and Aquarius along with Gemini and Libra (all air signs)
Ozzy

Postby Agustin » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:53 pm

I'm a Pisces and I never got along with Gemini so that's my vote. No hard feelings.
Agustin

Postby ethelred » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:54 pm

I will never understand why people express such blind vicious hatred of complete strangers simply because of the Zodiac sign that resides in the month in which that person was born. It's senseless and, if you look at it, extremely childish.

Astrology is nothing but pure hit-and-miss. Its unfounded, untested, and unproven principles do nothing more but create unfair assumptions and prejudices, and can actually isolate you from people that are far more than what the Zodiac makes out to be. It also reveals just how incapable of independent thought some people are. A perfectly reasonable person could say that it is more harmful than beneficial.

All the Zodiac does is assign fairly vague and common traits to each sign, so that if a person born within the months of each sign has those particular traits, it would seem plausible and convincing the person of its alleged validity. In truth, it is only basing itself on assumptions and not anything absolute or concrete. Just because a person is born at that certain time is not indicative of the person they will become. Since there is a veneer of spirituality behind it, there is no burden of proof required, but its principles are in no way consistent and never will be. The sum of a triangle's angles are consistent. Newton's Laws of Motion are consistent. The laws of gravity and entropy are consistent. Astrology is not. It is a pseudo-science at best. Pure unabridged quackery.

My dears, I entreat all of you to abandon the shadow world that astrology creates, and escape to the light of the Sun. Do what sensible rational people do and get to know people, instead of using the Zodiac to slap labels on them. That is something reserved for ignorant people.

I'm quite tickled that a simple shape as a triangle has more validity than astrology ever will.
ethelred

Postby cord23 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:59 pm

Aries- Pisces (Too sentimental for you), Gemini (Too much bickering), Virgo (Too fussy for you)

Taurus- Aries (Strong wills can bounce off each other and create stress, though it can work with more passive Taureans), Sagittarius (Too free spirited), Gemini (Too restless)

Gemini- Taurus (Too slow for you), Cancer (Too stable and domestic), Pisces (Too emotionally needy you?d hurt them far too often)

Cancer- Gemini (They are too flighty for you), Aries (They are too bold and self-centered), Sagittarius (Despite an initial attraction, the wandering, popular Sagittarian may be too much for you to handle, and jealousy and rage are right around the corner)

Leo- Gemini (They?re mostly mind-oriented, you are all heart), Capricorn (You?ll overpower them, and they?re not likely to forgive your mistakes), Pisces (You?ll hurt them before you even realize it, and they?ll harbor a long resentment)

Virgo- Aries (Too bossy and will not tolerate your pickiness) , Libra (Completely unable to take your criticism) , Aquarius (Both wrong and right, but if it?s wrong you both will be at each other?s throats)

Libra- Virgo (Too fussy for you), Scorpio (Too dark for your warm, sunny outlook)

Scorpio- Aries (You must avoid the other Mars sign you?ll constantly fight over control of everything), Gemini )You?ll get jealous of their freedom), Sagittarius (Too flighty and untrustworthy this match is liable to bring out your darkest qualities)

Sagittarius- Taurus (Too possessive, and who would want to limit your freedom), Cancer (Too rooted in family stability for your tastes), Virgo (Too critical of you, and your pride will not stand for that), Scorpio (Although physically compatible, there is too much distrust and competition for dominance on both sides), Capricorn (Too pessimistic for you)

Capricorn- Aries (Too impatient and impetuous for your slow-climb approach to life), Gemini (Too whimsical and has no regard for your ideals), Leo (Too outgoing for you to trust), Sagittarius (Complete opposite you would never see eye to eye on anything)

Aquarius- Taurus (Need more stability and less intensity), Cancer (More homebound and less prone for your adventurous), Virgo (They need too much order for your lifestyle)

Pisces- Aries (Too aggressive and harsh for your soft nature), Gemini (Too easily distracted and not sympathetic to your needs), Leo (Easily led by them, but easily cast aside)
cord23

Postby Churchyll » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:08 am

Aries. Taurus (A little) . Gemini. Aquarius. I cannot stand you all.

Cancer. Leo (Some) Virgo (Some), Libra, Scorpio
Churchyll

Return to Cancer News and Clinical Trials