Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Will Prostate Turn To Cancer If Not Treated?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Postby bradach65 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:08 pm

This is very easy to look up on the internet.

You should not need us to look it up for you. http://www.cancer.org/cancer/prostatecan...

The staging for prostate carcinoma is complicated. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_ca...
bradach65

Postby Dyfed » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:09 pm

I understand what your talking about but I don't really know much about it... You should get checked for that just to make sure... I did and I'm fine.. If you wanna know more talk to a doctor or professional
Dyfed

Postby lothar88 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:10 pm

'Prostate' is an organ in the male body. Be more specific with your question.
lothar88

Postby Iorwerth » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:18 pm

There are many things that can go wrong with the prostate gland but nothing will turn to cancer. An enlarged prostate might have a higher liklihood of multiplying into cancerous cells but I think that's it. If you want to take care of your prostate now, consider taking supplements. Some prostate supplements are outright scams but Super Beta Prostate is one that will promote prostate health because of the plant sterols it contains. Read into it more and don't worry.
Iorwerth

Postby Mahpee » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:28 pm

Prostate enlargement occurs in a high percentage of older men, and to a lesser degree, in younger men. It CAN develop into cancer. First signs to look out for, are problems urinating; unable to control and slow flow. A visit to the Doctor should mean a referral to hospital outpatients for a blood test, then possibly a biopsy; depending on the results. If cancerous cells are found, they can be defined as aggressive or non-agressive. If non-agressive, periodical monitoring can be chosen as opposed to surgery or radiography. So; it depends on the condition of the individual patient as to whether there is the possibility of cancer. If detected early, there is a good chance or recovery.
Mahpee

Postby Yerik » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:37 pm

Prostate is not a condition. It's an organ...
Yerik

Return to Prostate Cancer