Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Why is there white liquid coming out of my breasts?

Discuss Breast Cancer, one of the most common forms of cancer in the world today.

Postby jago51 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:16 am

Ok so a bit of a weird question...
My Partner and i were well you know, having a bit of fun tonight and when he sucked my nipples he said there was stuff coming out of them, so after i gave them a little squeeze and out came som white liquid but only out of one nipple...worried much? i am also having other symptons such as never being able to get enough sleep, i can have 8= 12 hours and i will still be absolutely shattered the next day, will stll be tired if i have less sleep. also i have noticed my breasts have seemngly become larger and are a bit sore, im also grumpy...worse than usual. also i have smoked for the last 7 years but recently i have not been able to because it makes me gag and gives me a headache! (i have not changed brand or anything) i am also sufferng from a lot of headaches and whereas i used to be able to drink tons of coffee i cannot even that most important first coffee of the day makes me gag! & sometimes i go a bit lght headed & recently just been having a constantly scky feeling. i had a very light period about 2 weeks ago, usually i am very very heavy & up untill them my periods have been normal. im worried it is either breat cancer (my paternal grandmother had this) or tht i could be pregnant. anyone got any ideas?
confused & a bit worried.
jago51

Postby custenhin » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:20 am

You don't normally lactate unless you are pregnant or obviously after you've had a baby. However, if you are having hormonal changes, this could be why.
custenhin

Return to Breast Cancer