Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Why Is Almost Everyone Going Natural?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

Postby Yiska » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:13 pm

Because of me, I've been preaching about cancer since 2009, and people like January Jones losing hair due to chemicals. Google: January Jones: "My Hair Is Falling Out In Clumps" 1-28-13 To quote Joni Mitchell, "you don't know what you got till your thick hair is gone."

Chemicals can enter the body through the skin.

> > > Hair dye chemicals linked to cancer

London, Feb 20, 2013 I've been saying that since 2009.

Hair dyes, which include home hair colouring kits and those used at pricey salons, are linked to deadly cancer-causing chemicals, warn scientists. In 2009 the Mail revealed that women who used hair dyes more than nine times a year had a 60% greater risk of contracting blood cancer.

A year later the European Commission banned 22 hair dyes which put long-term users at risk of bladder cancer. < < <
Yiska

Postby absalon73 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:14 pm

If you mean, why are people going natural, as in African-Americans going natural in texture it's because with the latest in hair technology, including ceramic flat irons and heat protectant conditioner, why subject yourselves to harsh chemicals for damaged hair.
You have to use heat to make it "styled" most of the time anyway, so just skip the chemical and press or flat iron and blow dry smooth.

It's about choice.
A women wearing her natural hair can have an afro one day, straight the next, and roller set curls the day after.
It's about choice.
It's about health.
It's about you.
absalon73

Postby ald » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Why Is Everyone Going Natural
ald

Postby Rygeland » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:33 pm

well i think its most likely because people think its nice to go back to their natural hair color because they probably think that it shows more of their original self. (:
Rygeland

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer