Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Why does this sagittarius keep coming back to me?

Anything on your mind? Cancer and non-Cancer discussion in here

Postby crombwiella83 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:57 am

Me and this sag (Im a cancer) have been "friends" for a year now. I never slept with him though. I'm confused because we have gotten into fights about where this is heading and he decides that he doesn't really like me and doesn't want a relationship. But he never stopped flirting with me. We stopped talking for 3 months once and he came back to me and saying he misses me and he couldn't just forget about me. And then he disappeared again for about a month and contacted me again in hopes to hang out with me soon. I barely ever text him first. I don't know if he likes me or not, and why he keeps coming back to me?
crombwiella83

Postby cuchulain » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:02 am

[I don't know if he likes me or not, and why he keeps coming back to me?]
Unfortunately, Astrology cannot answer this subjective question and if you think it can or should, you are mistaken and have unrealistic expectations and no doubt you will end up disillusioned and frustrated with astrology

Misconceptions about what astrology can do
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuqEGTF7uwRHkpZNAVsKgWnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120901014738AAV7k9s
perhaps this thread will help you understand a little more

However, Saggi can be a *thrill of the chase me merchant OR catch me if you can* type of thing.But really cancer and saggi just usiing sun signs is not a good mix.

Please remember synastry does NOT work off SIGNS but mathematical aspects one chart makes to another. What attracts you to another person is their ASCENDANT sign not Sun sign. This is the chemistry, lust and attraction factor. So if you want a detailed analysis please make the effort to get the correct charts and then PM the link to your new question. If you get your chart and find your Asc sign from astro.com then anyone’s sun sign that falls conjunct your Asc or in your first house is excellent as there would be so much in common. Also excellent if someone's sun conjuncts your Descendant/marriage house. The angles are very sensitive in synastry.

How to approach Synastry
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121021062159AAn0ocn
please read my thread above and do a little research, read my above thread and if you are still interested please make a new post WITH the correct charts. If you don't have a correct TOB for the other person, just use 12noon, if you use TOB unknown then it won't create a bi wheel....when copy/pasting link make sure you do hard return after link. Do not make the mistake of copy/pasting from address bar as the links will disappear
Just remember your chart is a PICTURE.jpg not data.

Posting Natal Chart Data v Natal Chart Pictures?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121111144124AAoO60I

Synastry aspects calculator
http://www.configurationhunter.com/astrology-online/free-synastry.php
just remember to reduce the aspects and orb all to 3’ and angles 3’ Use this site *only* IF you are finding it too hard to follow my directions and posting the correct charts from astro.com you could use this instead, NOT in addition to

So, if you create the correct charts and post them, pls PM the link to that thread and I will respond
cuchulain

Postby cacey » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:08 am

he's weird
cacey

Postby roan » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:09 am

My Sagittarius ex did the same thing. They are strange, very strange...
roan

Return to General Cancer Discussion