Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Why does my butt burn after i poop?

Discuss Colorectal cancers

Postby danvin39 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:33 am

Ok so yesterday at 4 am, I had to use the restroom so I got up and went #2. It was diarrhea and in the middle of it, I let one through that really hurt! Now, when I wiped, there was nothing wrong with my poop or the tissue. But I was on the toilet for a few moments because I still felt as if I had to push more but nothing came out. Oh and my butt burned for a while after I had layed down again. This morning I had diarrhea again, and I had no problem pooping or anything and it started to burn when I was almost done. When I wiped myself, the toilet paper had blood on it. It it was bright red and there was maybe a decent amount... I looked in the toilet and it was bloody. Again not a lot but a decent amount. I'm TERRIFIED is it colon cancer?! Oh and I'm 19.
danvin39

Postby sevrin46 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:35 am

There are a number of reasons, but colon cancer is highly unlikely. It could be something as simple as some inflammation in your gastrointestinal tract, but if you want a definitive answer you'll have to visit a doctor. Happens to me occasionally too, so don't freak out.
sevrin46

Postby cuchulain » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:39 am

There are a number of reasons, but colon cancer is highly unlikely. It could be something as simple as some inflammation in your gastrointestinal tract, but if you want a definitive answer you'll have to visit a doctor. Happens to me occasionally too, so don't freak out.
Ok its probably hemmoroids. It happens if you push too hard and a symptom is feeling like you gotta go and blood, its just swollen rectal tissue...then when you poop it cuts it and you bleed. Get some hemmoroid cream all stores have it, it will treat it and get rid of the burn.
cuchulain

Return to Colon Cancer