Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Why do I look Ugly without makeup?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

Postby montae » Wed May 09, 2012 6:57 am

When I'm too lazy to do makeup and go out guys give me weird looks if i turn to them, my skin looks like that of a cancer patient, my eyes are tiny, tiny lips with no color, I'm scared to look at myself cause im so ugly.
When I Do wear makeup my eyes look big and defined, lips fuller, even skintone, pretty lashes, guys smile at me. Why is that??
I'm 19 so i'm not old.
montae

Postby manolo » Wed May 09, 2012 6:58 am

Because guys aren't used to seeing girls without makeup. BTW just because they look at you weir doesn;t mean that you are ugly. make is to accentuate your face not build it. If you want to wear make up wear it, if not people will still look at you differently because you dont let makeup define you.
manolo

Postby danvin39 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:09 am

The point of makeup is to make ugly people look pretty... There's really no such thing as a person that is "Naturally Beautiful" and every famous person you see on tv, in films, and in print is covered from head to toe in makeup and airbrushed to remove the flaws.

We wear makeup to make it look like we don't look ugly without the makeup.
danvin39

Postby salem97 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:16 am

Because you depend on makeup. What you should be doing is improving your natural look instead of smothering yourself in makeup. Want longer eyelashes? Vaseline. Trust me, it does work. Even skin tone? Invest in some good cleansers/ masks/ etc. Éminence is the best- pricey, but I've never used anything better. Also, anything natural is good, cucumbers for under eye circles or puffiness, honey on skin, etc. :)
salem97

Postby arran » Wed May 09, 2012 7:25 am

the majority of lads nowadays prefer girls with makeup and wont look twice at a natural girl. also, you prefer looking at yourself when you look your best right? and so us girls think we look better with makeup, so we prefer looking in the mirror and feeling good about ourselves not pointing out our flaws. if lads don't like you without makeup then they're not worth your time!
arran

Postby ecgbeorht » Wed May 09, 2012 7:33 am

because alot of men are so shallow and small minded! which is the reason most girls where make up! im sure you look lovely without make up! don't give men the satisfaction of looking good for them when they dont appreciate it either way! If you dont feel like wearing make up then dont, because a real man will notice you for who you are and will think you look beautiful the first thing in the morning :)
ecgbeorht

Postby ryszard86 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:38 am

Why don't accept yourself and not wear all that makeup; its funny how a man like a woman when she is looking good and don't even acknowledge you when you are normal. If a guy is like that don't be around him. Just be yourself confidence is a number thing to catching a mans eye
ryszard86

Postby danakas62 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:46 am

Why don't accept yourself and not wear all that makeup; its funny how a man like a woman when she is looking good and don't even acknowledge you when you are normal. If a guy is like that don't be around him. Just be yourself confidence is a number thing to catching a mans eye
This is the issue for many celebrities out there, and also many women. Don't worry. You'll have to search wide and far to find someone who is naturally beautiful.
danakas62

Postby eochaidh » Wed May 09, 2012 7:56 am

i think thats why makeup is such a gold mine the majority of people arent naturally beautiful and well its just natural to fake it nowadays some men like it some dont.
eochaidh

Postby caomh » Wed May 09, 2012 7:57 am

Because you are just ugly without makeup loll
caomh

Next

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer