Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Obesity Breast Cancer Linked Confirmed

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Why do I get this weird feeling like i'm not here out of nowhere?

Discuss Breast Cancer, one of the most common forms of cancer in the world today.

Postby dawayne » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:01 am

I get this feeling on rare occasions, it's hard to describe but I'll try to anyways.. It feels like my bodies here, like im doing stuff and what not, but it feels like im not actually there ( the feeling only lasts maybe at best 3-5mins) it scares me though idk if it's a panic attack or what. I can't compare it to anything I've ever felt, this started happening about 4years ago and it would just come and go, but it just happened to me earlier today when I was watching reruns of Miami ink, and they showed a picture of a guy who lost his nipple due to breast cancer, and all of the sudden for about a min or two my body had that strange feeling. Does anyone know what it could be; or has had this happen to them?
dawayne

Postby ryker84 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:04 am

I know exactly what you mean! I also feel like that sometimes but for me its because of depression, stress and anxiety. Do you have depression, stress or anxiety? any of these can cause that feeling. I was checking to see if any one else felt like that and I came across this forum page: http://ehealthforum.com/health/feeling-out-of-body-t200344.html
It happens to a lot of people so don't worry.
ryker84

Return to Breast Cancer