Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Obesity Breast Cancer Linked Confirmed

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Why Do I always think im sick with something?

Anything relating to brain tumors symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Postby eijaz » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:33 am

for some reason i have a fear of brain diseases, for weeks i thought i had CJD. I was all depressed and everything. finally got over it.

then 3 days ago, i got a headache, and it was on the right side of my head only and behind my eye, so the first thing i thought was a brain tumor.
i woke up the next day, the headache was still there, but it faded away as the day went on.

then the next nightm i woke up and it felt like my left eye was kind of popped out of my head, i just blinked and it went away, it was probably a dry eye or something.

then, this morning, i woke up, and my head and neck was kind of slightly shaking, i thought i was having a seizure but i guess i wasn't.

i get feelings in my brain, sometimes twitching, sometimes pressure, lightheaded-ness, cluster head ache, sometimes it feels like something is pulsing in one small area in there, is that something to worry about? THAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO BE ANSWERED.

but i do get sinus infections all the time, and i hardly ever get any headaches anyway.
i just worry about a brain tumor because symptoms never show up until its already serious.

i am an 18 year old male, and i workout and excersize constantly, but i don't know, for some reason, i just think i'll be the un lucky one to die young. ive always thought that. i do live a good life and i have lots of friends, but it still gets to me. i always think im going to die soon.

What are the chances of me getting brain cancer?

i went to the eye doctor about 2 months before all of this started, everything turned out perfect, i went to the regular doctor about 2 months ago, everything was perfect, but i have never had a ct or mri scan before.

sometimes i get these patches of tingling or ticklish feelings that last for about 5 seconds or so, then go away, but it happens in different parts of the body.

i also get this jumpy feeling in the back of my neck, i can feel my head slightly jump back, its not noticable to the eye.

and another thing, sometimes i get this annoying feeling like water is in the back of my ear, it kind of a ticklish burn feeling. i use a q tip and it goes away instantly.

so should i be concerned?
eijaz

Postby colston » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:41 am

Get some blood tests done with your doctor to reassure yourself you are not sick but for the most part it sounds like a bit of depression maybe a little OCD-ish Hypochondria.
colston

Return to Brain Tumors