Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Cancer Rates in September 11 Responders Rising

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Why do envious people try to destroy and sabotage other people's lives instead of?

Cancer Prevention discussion, cancer prevention diets, environmental causes of Cancer and more.

Why do envious people try to destroy and sabotage other people's lives instead of?

Postby angelino » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:05 pm

investing all those efforts and energy fixing their internal psychological problems that prevent them from being happy or accomplished like the people they envy?

Most self-help books are written by impostors who want to make money. Envious people need serious treatment with a clinical psychologist with a PhD.
angelino

Postby kasen » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:07 pm

You're very right. I still don't understand what pleasure they get from being sly or nasty- but they must get something out of it. I know I'd feel bad if I ever hurt someones feelings or deliberely destroyed someones life- but some people just don't have that conscience.

Usually they are attention seekers or desperate social climbers that don't want to put in the hard yards or find it hard to appreciate someones efforts if it's not there own so they have to interfere or sabotage. There are plenty of them in this world.

Edit: Murderers are a whole other ball game, however they probably start off thinking everyone around them has it easy. They should know there are people dieing of cancer that are just happy to see tomorrow.
kasen

Postby hezekiah » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:17 pm

I think if someone goes that far they were really offended by something but i reeeally dont understand lashing Out over little nitpickings and petpeeves

Dont think they know what to do with themselves mostly. Othr than verify why nobody can be better w pettyness to feel good and win cheap

just be humble and see the good in people and try not to fixate on it and play their games. Most people try to be peaceful.
hezekiah

Postby vinson25 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:27 pm

1. It may be their nature. Habit is also called half nature. Old habits die hard. That is why they do like this.

2. Your conclusion is right to solve such problems.
vinson25

Postby masselin » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:34 pm

Jealosy. If you're in need of a laugh, go watch 'ENVY' by danisnotonfire on YouTube :)
masselin

Postby garritt » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:47 pm

Because it's fun! You should try it sometime.
garritt

Postby coch » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:53 pm

AMEN to your question!!! Well said!
coch

Return to Cancer Prevention