Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: New Biomarker Discovered for Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Why do Cancerian men runaway after you make it obvious you like them?

Anything on your mind? Cancer and non-Cancer discussion in here

Postby algrenon71 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:05 am

I know he was feeling me but when I suggest we get together (not dating) he never respond but before that he was talking my head off and was happy I was speaking to him. I want an astrological point of view. That's why I'm in this section. So if you don't believe in Horoscopes why answer or better yet be in this section?

For a typical Cancerian do they take long to respond due to their caution nature or maybe he's not responding because he might not have something nice to say. Cancers are confusing.
algrenon71

Postby bedford51 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:12 am

It's their nature, they are cautious, they have a deep fear of rejection, it's good you took time to find out what he is feeling. Give him time, he will come back to you if he loves you, usually it is a really short period of time unless he has issues. Cancer weigh things carefully, especially sensitive matters of the heart, when he finally respond his feelings to you, they will be nothing but true :)

|t will be worth it in the end if you are patient that I can promise.
bedford51

Postby lisandro » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:16 am

Have you ever seen a Crab in real life? Try and make friends with it and see how far that gets you lol, no offence ment Bri.
lisandro

Postby hozai82 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:29 am

there cautious and don't want feeling hurt there very sensitive and annoying as ever if ta ask me
hozai82

Postby alistaire92 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:35 am

Oh my gosh! This hit way too close to home. I'm a Taurus guy and I liked this Cancer guy (still do). Anyway, he started it. He said I was cute. Then soon after I told him I wanted to be with him but he was in the process of trying to end it with his girlfriend. Eventually, he said he would give me a chance but we had to develop more of a friendship first. A week or two later (soon I know) my feelings came out sharply and I told him I loved him. The chemistry i felt was great, he is a great cook and a true gentleman. But all of a sudden he got cold feet and resorted to telling me he likes women too much to be with me and that I was wasting my time. My first love broke my little heart right in half.

In my situation, I think he got overwhelmed with the idea of being with a guy although he's been with at least one sexually and instead told me something that ended up hurting me. But I also heard that Cancers hate rejection (just like a Taurus). But if we admitted to liking them, that shouldn't be an issue.

Now I'm confused. lol! Sorry if I wasn't more help. I just wanted to share my story with ya!
alistaire92

Return to General Cancer Discussion