Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Why are water signs so annoying?

Anything on your mind? Cancer and non-Cancer discussion in here

Postby all » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:52 pm

Honestly, every single water sign person I meet annoys me, if not right away, after I get to know them more. Since I am a Sagittarius it may just be my unemotional nature clashing there, but I just wonder if there are people who have experienced the same thing or is it just me? Seriously, my mom is a Cancer and my dad is a Scorpio. Could it be any worse for a Sagittarius?! They ***** and moan all day long about little things. I see it like why worry about the little things, save your energy for the big things. But NO. They won't have any energy for the big things. If I'd die they'd probably be asleep due to emotional drainage. They take everything so seriously, I can never joke with them because they always turn it around into some guilt trip. Then I have a Pisces friend that is always complaining about how they wish their life would just change. Change it then! Then my best friend has a sister who is a Cancer and OMG! It's boy this boy that! Why would he do that why would he say this?! She dropped out of school for her boyfriend and then he broke up with her. I'm sorry, but why would you drop out of school for your boyfriend and plan to marry him after 1 month of dating him?! You are setting yourself up for failure!!!!!
all

Postby chonen6 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:57 pm

I can't stand them either. They are so conceited and emotional. Cancers have Mood Swings, Pisces are annoying,and Scorpios are just all around unstable nut jobs.
chonen6

Postby brant » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Lol that was hilarious but true in the same time. I mean what on earth is cancer! Are they people like us. My pride finds that too hard to digest
brant

Postby eochaidh » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:13 pm

LOL at the cancer girl!!! whaaattt?!?! I'm a Pisces but that was funny! I wish my life would change too but sometimes it's easier said than done. you just have to be understanding enough to talk to us and not overly non sympathetic! some people just don't get along with others though, because I could ask the same question in regards to the earth signs etc!!
eochaidh

Postby gerardo24 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:20 pm

Water signs? Conceited? That's the first time I've ever heard that. Since I feel we're probably the most insecure of all the signs. Don't hate on us just cuz we have feelings. I too can't stand Cancer or Scorpio's neither. But the Piscean's I have met, have always been strong and very optimistic. (Myself Included) I don't like wallowing in self-pity. And I agree, if you want your life to change, change it. But there are things in life that we really just have no control over. Allow us to feel that loss. We're human, our hearts can be broken. Unlike Sags, who has a block of ice where their heart should be. ;) Just sayin'....
gerardo24

Postby jannes31 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Leave it to a sag to jump to conclusions...

You remind me of my sag friend. She fell in love with a cancer guy - That was a disaster. She was madly in love with a dude that had nothing in common with her. The dude was way too complicated for her to figure out...so he played her then left her high and dry. She felt used and mope for a while. The good thing about sags though is they bounce back fast with their awesome optimism and perkiness.

I like sags...I don't have to probe around to know what's goin on in their head. I like that. Although, the water signs are more fun just because they're so vague. Figuring out how they tick is so much fun, but that only applies to cancers and scorpios though. Trying to figure a Pisces out is an endless cycle. They can never manage to find who they are...always trying to figure out life and other confusing stuff.
jannes31

Postby lee21 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:31 pm

i cant agree more with you.....oh lord...
lee21

Return to General Cancer Discussion