Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Why are there more homeless shelters catering for women? Why more welfare programmes for women?

Discuss Breast Cancer, one of the most common forms of cancer in the world today.

Why are there more homeless shelters catering for women? Why more welfare programmes for women?

Postby brennen » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:05 pm

Why more funding for breast cancer compared to prostate cancer? It doesn't make sense because if you look at the facts, women on average live longer than men, secondly men pay more taxes than women, so shouldn't there be more support for men?

Is the reason Feminazism? In that case, we need to encourage Masculinism to balance the power no?

Because honestly it's the Men who get discriminated everywhere. Women just love playing the victim's role. An eye for an eye is the way to go.
brennen

Postby stevie » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Cuz people actually have fvcking compassion for females. If you a dude, they want your a$$ to drop dead
stevie

Postby wiellaford » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:08 pm

because we still have male dominated societies and males naturally love females excluding gays.
wiellaford

Postby ald » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:17 pm

The better Q is why are there womens only shelters when they make up only 15% of the homeless population?
ald

Postby naftalie » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:23 pm

I'm with you on that. But sadly our generation of guys compete with each other rather than support each other. But it's good to see guys like you around.
naftalie

Postby ulric » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:37 pm

Because feminists have lobbied very hard to be favored in those areas, often providing misleading or just plain false information in their support.

Fortunately, a few politicians and even a court ruling or two are beginning to acknowledge the extreme gender discrimination in this area.

~
ulric

Postby eadger » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:40 pm

I saw a documentary on this that indicated women are more likely to ask for/seek help, and it's usually because they also have children.

Men will turn down offers of help, won't seek help, and do not like the "structured" living conditions that are entailed with living in a shelter [i.e., lights out, alcohol/drug use, scheduled meals, etc...] More men choose to live under a bridge, rather than in a structured environment like a shelter.

Statistically, most men won't even stop and ask for directions, let alone asking to have a roof and three squares provided...
eadger

Postby said34 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Yeah im confused too. I thought women wanted EQUAL treatment.

Idk anymore...
said34

Postby alberic44 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Why are there more homeless shelters catering for women? because more of socity feel more women need help.

Why more welfare programmes for women? because the voteing done in the town for welfare has been in favor for women. (some say your votes don't count)

Why more funding for breast cancer compared to prostate cancer? Where does the funding come from... women right... well i'm under the impression that more women care for household cost. they main tain the bills and stuff.
and not to be rude or anything but I have known 4 people with breast cancer and I have yet to met any guys that have prostate cancer i know more men the women. maybe men are ashamed and odn't want to tell me. i get that but if they are ashamed they need to get over it so more people can become aware of it. I'm not aware of it.. and it's a serious issue. maybe they should do more branding and have awarness campaigne..

Why don't more men spend more of their money on funding for cancers since they make more money they can dictact where it goes.
alberic44

Postby eddis » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:00 pm

because feminists want it that way
eddis

Next

Return to Breast Cancer