Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Cancer Rates in September 11 Responders Rising

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Why are Libra women so mean?

Cancer Prevention discussion, cancer prevention diets, environmental causes of Cancer and more.

Postby ballard65 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:33 am

I like mostly all zodiac signs of people but Libra women always end up being mean for no reason! Like they get happiness from being mean to people. My bf is Libra too and I never have problems with him or other Libra guys.
I read each group of these zodiac groups acts alike in ways; Capricorn and Virgo, Cancer and Taurus, Libra and Leo, Aries and Gemini, Scorpio and Pisces, Sagittarius and Aquarius. Then when I read old post about Libra women people say they are backstabbers and argumentative and like causing drama and laughing at people...Do other people have this with Libras or Libra women?
ballard65

Postby jago51 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:44 am

Excuse me? Just because you've had unfortunate experiences with some Libra women doesn't mean they are ALL like that.
jago51

Postby ely » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:49 am

Quite childish by your part actually,I've met backstabbers and mean people from all signs,And libra women have been some of the nicest actually,Just because you've met some mean people from that sign,it surely doesn't mean all of them are like that,Also I haven't seen no one saying those things about libra women on here to be honest.
ely

Postby doctor » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:52 am

Omg yes, libra women are the worst. They're always so rude to me, they cause drama with everybody I know, they gossip to much, and they're all just so judgmental. Every libra women I knew is like that, and they always judge by your looks. They're all pretty much like this in their minds: "oh so you're not pretty? Yeah we can't be friends". Lol, and I can never trust them with secrets, ever, they'll end up telling everyone they know. Im a Scorpio, and although it says it is alike with libras, trust me, they're a lot worse. If a Scorpio thinks something bad about someone, they keep it to themselves instead of gossiping and backstabbing everyone.
So yes, lol, I totally agree with you, libras are very mean.
doctor

Postby ahanu » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:03 am

Everyone talks behind one another's back but you have to find out the motivation and I think each sign has a different motivation, which I like studying.

Two signs ruled by Venus are Taurus and Libras. And they both don't like disturbing the peace. Beauty = Venus, they'd rather a more beautiful environment even if they don't like you.
ahanu

Postby maeret46 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:13 am

YES i have the same problem with Libra women. Two of my old best friends were libras and they both thought the whole world revolved around them! They also really did make their happiness off of other peoples misery.
Not saying all libras are this way, just the ones I've been in close contact with.
maeret46

Postby eideard » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:20 am

The males, because the are eye candy catching players and only care for what their second brain is hungry for, females because of their insecurities, they are ruled by venus and are into love and beauty, the seem to be imbalanced on the scales (ruled by the scales) last zodiac sign to be announced in history the chart afterthe first 11 were for extra details go to ivillage astrology, when they judge the wrong way on the scale like one side personality other side of the scale looks,occasionally the'll let looks outweigh the inside, Libras are not judgemental, but can be stuck inbetween two choices or choose the wrong choices, they see both sides of s story, ittakes two to make a story they say, thats why they can make great judges and lawyers, they are more so cold then mean, if they feel hurt, they are mean, they have feelings like the rest of us, they're jusyt not sweet understanding water signs, no two signs or people are the same we see, they are not always happy, if tehysile, it's tears of the clown 9 their own hidden insecurites) not secretive, but they won't be blunt like Taurus and Sagittarius and speak their minds
eideard

Postby faulkner » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:22 am

They're also the only sign that is not a living thing, but a mechanical scale. this was done on purpose, due to their reputation for being completely heartless. They rly are evil... i can see right through them & i dnt trust them.
faulkner

Postby dawayne » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:36 am

I love Libras - - men and women
I love their intellect and their ability to see shades of grey. I spend most of my time with artists and musicians however and maybe those are just different types of people.
who knows
dawayne

Postby bedford51 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:41 am

Omg this is so true. I don't have any problem with Libra guys. Libra men are nice and more charming. But Libra women can be selfish and self-centered. I actually have two Libra friends that are girls and they don't really like to share. They always want me to pay for everything when we go to the movies, mall, etc. And Libra women are kinda two faced and copy caters. I've noticed a lot of people at my school seem to dislike Libra women. They said my Libra friends copy and lie a lot. And they do, sometimes... My little Leo friend got his heart broken by a Libra girl that I can't stand. She cheated and lied to him. She's nothing more than a hoe. I'm not saying all Libra women are, but the ones that I've met so far are complete lying, cheating, backstabbing hoes.
bedford51

Next

Return to Cancer Prevention