Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Why are Libra women so mean?

Cancer Prevention discussion, cancer prevention diets, environmental causes of Cancer and more.

Postby bedford51 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:41 am

Omg this is so true. I don't have any problem with Libra guys. Libra men are nice and more charming. But Libra women can be selfish and self-centered. I actually have two Libra friends that are girls and they don't really like to share. They always want me to pay for everything when we go to the movies, mall, etc. And Libra women are kinda two faced and copy caters. I've noticed a lot of people at my school seem to dislike Libra women. They said my Libra friends copy and lie a lot. And they do, sometimes... My little Leo friend got his heart broken by a Libra girl that I can't stand. She cheated and lied to him. She's nothing more than a hoe. I'm not saying all Libra women are, but the ones that I've met so far are complete lying, cheating, backstabbing hoes.
bedford51

Postby kywrkh » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:52 am

Lol I am Libra and believe me I am not in any way "two faced". If I have something to say to you, I'll say it straight to your face and maybe we can solve the problem then and there.. rather than be a conniving little B like for example a CANCER girl.
kywrkh

Postby brigg » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:57 am

No! No! No! Most libras are like that. Libras claim most things, if you went up to them and complimented them, they would then see you were not rude. Even if you were sarcastic, they would believe you. But libras are only nice when you are nice to them. I bet you are a Taurus..
brigg

Postby eanraig » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:59 am

Cause that's just thee way we are :)
eanraig

Postby uilleam » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:15 am

Its the women who super-mean. Libra men are nice and gentle.
uilleam

Postby stevie » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:19 am

Well maybe because of your profile picture LOL. Why you made that picture of yourself, don't you have some self-respect?

Libra women love good-looking females, but they may not like people who show off too much, but yeah everyone is entitled to be a nudist I suppose, I don't mind that, but beware, plenty of lesbos out there.

I agree with below... I met some good Libra women just recently, the Virgo moon ones are very nice in particular :D... and they are sexy too LOL.
stevie

Previous

Return to Cancer Prevention