Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Why are all my lymph nodes swollen?

Discuss Lymphoma, Hodgkins Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma

Postby angvariationutoke13 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:24 pm

im all congested ive been like this for almost 2 years now all my lymph nodes are swollen, near my crotch behind my ears under my armpit on my neck under my jaw on my arms

i asked the same question 30 mins ago in mens health and some guy said might have Mantle Cell Lymphoma i'm scared someone answer please. im also going to the doctor thursday

also the ones under jaw and on my neck dont hurt but the one under my armpit (only the left one) hurts and the one on my arms hurt.

im 15 year old male
angvariationutoke13

Postby cuchulain » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:32 pm

im all congested ive been like this for almost 2 years now all my lymph nodes are swollen, near my crotch behind my ears under my armpit on my neck under my jaw on my arms

i asked the same question 30 mins ago in mens health and some guy said might have Mantle Cell Lymphoma i'm scared someone answer please. im also going to the doctor thursday

also the ones under jaw and on my neck dont hurt but the one under my armpit (only the left one) hurts and the one on my arms hurt.

im 15 year old male
I already gave you a real good answer and read that again :and as I told you that swollen lymph nodes are a sign of them fighting infections.
So see your Dr
Colors
cuchulain

Postby shen21 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:43 pm

- hey Tuna Saw !

- swollen lymph nodes means that U're body is fighting some kind of infection.
- it could be anything, but if it's been going on for 2 years straight, it could be something very serious.
- I suggest U make an appointment with U're family doctor ASAP.
- remember that the longer U wait, the less of a chance that U have of fixing the problem.
- early diagnoses is the best prevention.
shen21

Postby riagan37 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:45 pm

You can't fix this by asking it over & over & over. Take a deep breath & relax.
riagan37

Return to Lymphoma