Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Stanford Researchers Target Cancer Cell Proliferation

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Why am I spotting for no reason at all?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

Postby richardgere69 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Ive been spottong for almost 3 weeks, Im still taking my bc pill. I have hpv and pre cervical cancer, I have a colposcopy coming up that keeps getting canceled. I did skip my last period because i was supposed to have the procedure done but it got cancelled on me. I started spotting before I started taking the last week of my pill pack and this never happens. I always start 3 days into my last week of pills. I would call my dr but they either dont answer or it takes them 3 weeks to call back (literally) so I wonder if there is another professional who may see this in their spare time and want to help me out. Oh also i havent been having sex since this started happening. Thanks anyone who may be able to help
richardgere69

Postby brus » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Ive been spottong for almost 3 weeks, Im still taking my bc pill. I have hpv and pre cervical cancer, I have a colposcopy coming up that keeps getting canceled. I did skip my last period because i was supposed to have the procedure done but it got cancelled on me. I started spotting before I started taking the last week of my pill pack and this never happens. I always start 3 days into my last week of pills. I would call my dr but they either dont answer or it takes them 3 weeks to call back (literally) so I wonder if there is another professional who may see this in their spare time and want to help me out. Oh also i havent been having sex since this started happening. Thanks anyone who may be able to help
brus

Postby bartleah » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:39 pm

Since you have Pre Cervical Cancer, to be on the safe side call your doctor. Im no doctor and most people on here are not. Please call your doctor, cancer is a serious thing And this could be a sign. Im sure if something happened to you, someone would miss you allot.
bartleah

Postby adamko » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:47 pm

YOu might be irregular...worst case try pregnacy test..just to do

but look up in google that yur spotting im sure it will have info
adamko

Postby yasuo » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:51 pm

YOu might be irregular...worst case try pregnacy test..just to do

but look up in google that yur spotting im sure it will have info
It's probably just from skipping your period. If your body isn't used to skipping them like that, you can get breakthrough bleeding, and it's totally normal.

Other than that, it can possibly be caused by your HPV and pre-cervical cancer. I don't really know if those can cause spotting like that, but it's always possible.
yasuo

Return to Cervical Cancer