Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Why am I feeling nauseous so often?

Talk about Stomach Cancer diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Postby nixon87 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:01 am

Sorry this is so long. I'm a 19 year old female and I've been feeling nauseous on and off for the last couple months. The first time it lasted about three days then I felt better for one day. The next evening I felt sick again and it lasted for just under a week. Then I felt better for another week or so after that. Then it was back again for a few days. Felt better for a few days. Now I'm feeling sick again. I hate it. It's always worse at night and in the mornings. I am not sexually active, so I know that I'm not pregnant. I was on medication (Nexium) for a possible stomach ulcer for about 5 weeks and then started to feel the nausea so I went off of it. I had an abdominal ultrasound about a year and a half ago, but everything was normal, so my doctor doesn't think it has anything to do with my liver or gall bladder. I am going to see her again tomorrow, but I was just wondering if anyone on here had any thoughts as to what this could be? Could it just be a weird, recurring stomach virus? Thanks in advance.
nixon87

Postby sorley » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:07 am

It is candida overgrowth. Candida produce acidic waste. Therefore someone need Proton-pump inhibitor like Omeprazole, Esomeprazole etc. but it is not the treatment. When someone take these drugs it just reduce gastric acid production which is more dangerous. It doesn't kill yeast. so cause of it someone feel bitter taste or nausea, bloating etc.

Unfortunately, doctors can't help you. You haven't gotten stomach ulcer. There are many people I know them doctors said to them they have gastric ulcer but after endoscopy it showed that they haven't gastric ulcer then doctors said to them it is irritable bowel syndrome. IBS has no meaning.
Irritable= Abnormally
Bowel= abdomen
syndrome= disease
so what?
sorley

Postby lynd » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:22 am

When you feel nauseous or when a little overindulgence over the previous night's meal has resulted in expelling the contents of your stomach ...
Mix ½ tsp of cardamom powder and two tbsp of honey with a cup of tender coconut water. Take this internally once in a day; thrice a day if the vomiting is severe.
lynd

Postby ely » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:39 am

it could just be the stomach ulsers again if you have skipped a few days with nexium.
ely

Postby chayim » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:44 am

Whats the baby's name?awww :) hahahaha
chayim

Return to Stomach Cancer