Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Where can i dye my eyelashes black?

Talk about Stomach Cancer diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Postby japhet25 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:25 pm

I need to dye them black because they look blonde. Idk what mall should i go?
japhet25

Postby neued24 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:26 pm

Salon.

DYEING EYEBROWS
Myth 7: Dye your eyebrows to match your hair color.
False: “ Your hair color and eyebrows should not be a perfect match. A slight contrast is good,” says Warren, makeup artist to the stars. To lighten up your brows and fill them in for a natural look, use a brow pencil or powder one shade lighter than your hair color.

Never dye your eyebrows or eyelashes. This can hurt your eyes. You might even go blind. FDA does not allow using hair dyes on eyelashes and eyebrows.

That's why someone invented eyebrow pencils. If you want to change the color of your eyebrows, shave them, then line them with eyebrow pencils. Google celebrities with different color hair and see what eyebrow colors they have. Google Lady Gaga and check out what color eyebrows she's got with her so many wig changes. Have you seen Miley's eyebrows? She's now blonde!
Google: Anne Hathaway blonde hair. See what color her eyebrows are.

Example from one salon to a client: "i have been a beauty therapist for 8 years and have never experienced a client react to an eyelash tint..
The client came in to have her hair done and while she was having this done asked about the eyelash tint.. she told me that she had a reaction in the past when she had it done so i gave her a patch test. about 40 Min's later she said that by now she would have reacted to it and said she would like to go with it and have it done.. so taking her world for it i done the tint she then asked for her eyebrows too..
this was on a saturday, monday morning i got a phone call from my boss saying i had to come in as the client had a reaction anyway when i got there i was a bit shaken as i didn't know what to expect the client was very sore.. she then said that she didn't want to take further action and that she just wanted me to know to be more careful for next time :s . . . . i think I'm going to give up my job too as my confidence has gone down the drain :( "

FYI: Chemicals can enter the body through the skin.
> > > Hair dye chemicals linked to cancer
London, Feb 20, 2013 I've been saying that since 2009.
Hair dyes, which include home hair colouring kits and those used at pricey salons, are linked to deadly cancer-causing chemicals, warn scientists. In 2009 the Mail revealed that women who used hair dyes more than nine times a year had a 60% greater risk of contracting blood cancer.
A year later the European Commission banned 36 hair dyes which put long-term users at risk of bladder cancer. < < < <?
neued24

Postby marx » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Depends where you are....

But any beauty salon (that does waxing, tanning, all that jazz) does eyelash tints, same with a few hair salons. A local shopping centre should have one.

OTHERWISE go to you local chemist! They often have do it yourself ones that work just as well and that way you can keep re-tinting your eyelashes at a much more affordable price :)
marx

Postby beornham » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Do not do it yourself. Dyeing eyelashes can be dangerous if not done right. Go to a reputable beauty salon and see what they can do for you :) Better yet, try some black mascara, then you can go back to your natural colour if you change your mind.
beornham

Postby lindly » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:35 pm

Do not do it yourself. Dyeing eyelashes can be dangerous if not done right. Go to a reputable beauty salon and see what they can do for you :) Better yet, try some black mascara, then you can go back to your natural colour if you change your mind.
go to a beauty parlour.
lindly

Postby jedidiah » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:42 pm

Go to a hair salon.
jedidiah

Return to Stomach Cancer