Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Obesity Breast Cancer Linked Confirmed

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Where can I buy pure Hemp Oil?

Cancer Prevention discussion, cancer prevention diets, environmental causes of Cancer and more.

Postby lucila » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:24 am

Where can I buy pure hemp oil....not "Hempseed" oil. This stuff is also known as "Cannabis extract medicine", and there are countless studies saying that it can cure almost every disease including cancer, because it kills bad cells and help good cells replicate. My mom has fibromyalgia, and a friend of mine has Crohn's disease. Thank you in advance if you are able to find a reputable seller.

http://www.riseearth.com/2012/05/how-hemp-oil-cures-cancer-and-why-no.html#.UFDrRo1lTFk
lucila

Postby don34 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:28 am

Sorry man, no one sells it. I know this from first hand experience. I was diagnosed with crohns at age 10, my father died at age 13, I got an abscess from my crohns at age 15 and almost died and after that I was very depressed/suicidal and was in a lot of pain. I saw what you're referring to on phoenixtears.ca and I knew it was my last hope because I really was about to kill myself. The fact is, you have to grow your own, or find someone who grows and get the actual plant right after they dry it, but before they cure it because you need the whole plant for the oil. I ended up growing it myself, making the oil as describe in the steps on phoenixtears.ca and I can proudly say now I'm crohns free. Before the oil I was 5'4, 90 pounds, and very depressed, suicidal, and always tired. Now, I'm 6'0, 178 pounds, and very exhilarated with the new life this world's blessed me with. If it's anything serious then I'd suggest doing what I did and growing it yourself, it's easier than you think, the books, seeds, and everything you could need is all online. Otherwise, if you live in a state where medical marijuana is legal you can probably go to a dispensary, tell them your dilemma, and they'll find you someone who will give you an actual plant. Remember, you don't want the buds, you need the whole plant for this oil. I wish you the best of luck and sending you positive energy through the universe, love you!
don34

Postby santos » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:34 am

Sorry man, no one sells it. I know this from first hand experience. I was diagnosed with crohns at age 10, my father died at age 13, I got an abscess from my crohns at age 15 and almost died and after that I was very depressed/suicidal and was in a lot of pain. I saw what you're referring to on phoenixtears.ca and I knew it was my last hope because I really was about to kill myself. The fact is, you have to grow your own, or find someone who grows and get the actual plant right after they dry it, but before they cure it because you need the whole plant for the oil. I ended up growing it myself, making the oil as describe in the steps on phoenixtears.ca and I can proudly say now I'm crohns free. Before the oil I was 5'4, 90 pounds, and very depressed, suicidal, and always tired. Now, I'm 6'0, 178 pounds, and very exhilarated with the new life this world's blessed me with. If it's anything serious then I'd suggest doing what I did and growing it yourself, it's easier than you think, the books, seeds, and everything you could need is all online. Otherwise, if you live in a state where medical marijuana is legal you can probably go to a dispensary, tell them your dilemma, and they'll find you someone who will give you an actual plant. Remember, you don't want the buds, you need the whole plant for this oil. I wish you the best of luck and sending you positive energy through the universe, love you!
there are no legit studies that says it cures anything....the studies say they help the associated symptoms such as pain and nausea.
santos

Return to Cancer Prevention