Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

When i wipe after i poop there is some blood on the toilet paper and im really scared that it might be serious?

Talk about Stomach Cancer diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

When i wipe after i poop there is some blood on the toilet paper and im really scared that it might be serious?

Postby aviah » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:24 pm

This has been going on for YEARS now and i just ignored it because there was never any significant pain or blood in the toilet. After i poop i wipe and at the very end of the wipe spots of blood start to appear. i just recently researched it and things about colon cancer, tumors, and polyps came up and im only 16! i dont know if this is normal for a lot of people but i am really scared and hope its nothing to serious.
aviah

Postby okes » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:26 pm

std/? i am not sure !may u come to these related sites like "herpesanddating.net" or
"DatingHerpesSingles.com" for help, many stds people there they experienced more and know more ideas take care!good luck!
okes

Postby kulbart » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:38 pm

It is probably just because you wipe too hard. Get a container of flushable baby wipes, make sure they are safe for a septic if you have one. Use them and you will probably notice a difference. Be gentle, the skin down there is delicate.
kulbart

Postby earie » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:42 pm

It is highly unlikely that a 16 year old would have cancer of the colon. You could have hemorrhoids, or have had bouts with constipation. Drink lots of fluids and eat lots of fiber. Constipation will cause your rectum to expand more than usual when your stool is harder and larger than normal. If this continues, please see your doctor. I seriously don't think you have anything to worry about though.
earie

Postby albrecht » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:54 pm

It is highly unlikely that a 16 year old would have cancer of the colon. You could have hemorrhoids, or have had bouts with constipation. Drink lots of fluids and eat lots of fiber. Constipation will cause your rectum to expand more than usual when your stool is harder and larger than normal. If this continues, please see your doctor. I seriously don't think you have anything to worry about though.
it could just be a big poo or you have a hemorrhoid, go to your doctor..
albrecht

Return to Stomach Cancer