Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

What type of mole would this be? Is it cancerous and why does it smell and leak water?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

What type of mole would this be? Is it cancerous and why does it smell and leak water?

Postby kirkley36 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:26 pm

I don't have it but someone else does. Here are the details from a site about how can I tell the difference between a mole and skin cancer.

"I have a mole that I believe has been with me since birth. It is located near the base of my spine, between my buttocks, and approximately two inches behind my scrotum. About once a day the mole excretes a dark and very smelly material. Sometimes the material is very large and stiff, while other times it's runny like water. It always has an awful odor.
I usually have to clean this mole up after it excretes stuff, and then it's typically okay for the next day or so. Sometimes, it will be two or three or even up to seven days before it releases the dark smelly material. Should I be concerned?"
kirkley36

Postby amiel24 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:28 pm

I don't have it but someone else does. Here are the details from a site about how can I tell the difference between a mole and skin cancer.

"I have a mole that I believe has been with me since birth. It is located near the base of my spine, between my buttocks, and approximately two inches behind my scrotum. About once a day the mole excretes a dark and very smelly material. Sometimes the material is very large and stiff, while other times it's runny like water. It always has an awful odor.
I usually have to clean this mole up after it excretes stuff, and then it's typically okay for the next day or so. Sometimes, it will be two or three or even up to seven days before it releases the dark smelly material. Should I be concerned?"
That sounds VERY VERY BAD. Someone should see a doctor - IMMEDIATELY!
amiel24

Postby vogel » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:36 pm

That sounds VERY VERY BAD. Someone should see a doctor - IMMEDIATELY!
either you need to see a doctor NOW! or your talking about your anus I cant make out whether your joking or not? If not I urge you to go to a doctor!!!
vogel

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer