Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

What story can I write with the theme believe, dream, inspire?? Plz answer :)?

Cancer Prevention discussion, cancer prevention diets, environmental causes of Cancer and more.

Postby ahanu » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:21 pm

I was thinking writing a short story about a person with cancer. For ex the person has cancer. She believes she will get cured. She dreams of doing so many things after is has won the war. And at the end she is cured and wants 2 inspire other people to believe and dream. That's my idea but the cancer topic I find I don't want 2 write about it cause dear ones I know have dead. So I want 2 find what other stories can I write with the theme. Plz answer ,thanks in advance :)
ahanu

Postby martinus92 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:22 pm

You could still use the same story, as its good!! But use a different illness than cancer:)
martinus92

Postby crandall » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:30 pm

You could do it based on someone who has big plans like: a girl who believes she will has a great life have a great job husband and kids she dreams about it and it comes true and she's inspired by her beliefs? Xxx
crandall

Return to Cancer Prevention