Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

What signs get along with pisces and what signs don't?

Cancer Prevention discussion, cancer prevention diets, environmental causes of Cancer and more.

Postby darnall52 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:24 pm

BONUS:How do you know what sign someone is without asking? Or if not how do you bring the conversation up?
darnall52

Postby godfrey71 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:35 pm

BONUS:How do you know what sign someone is without asking? Or if not how do you bring the conversation up?
Pisces
Symbol: Fish
You look to your instincts instead of logic and facts. You are empathetic, intuitive and honest. You go with the flow and choose not to fight the current.

Perfect match: Cancer, Scorpio
Almost perfect: Taurus, Capricorn
Opposites attract: Leo, Libra
Signs to learn from: Aries, Aquarius
Not your destiny: Gemini, Sagittarius

To know what sign someone is you need to know the birth date. To know rising and moon sign of a person you need to know the date, place and time of birth, which requires a lot of asking :). Btw why would you want to know the sign of other person. I think you want know beforehand that whether that person will get along with you or not. Even if you know their sign you can not ensure that because that does not give much of information, it depends on the whole chart.
godfrey71

Postby prince » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:43 pm

In my experience, speaking very generally... signs that are material and realistic will have the most trouble connecting with Pisces; such as the Earth signs. I also find Aquarius doesn't have time for the Piscean dreaminess, although they can be aloof themselves. I am a Pisces so I know first hand...

Its funny, every once in a while... a person will say something SO their sign that I have to stop and ask "are you ...."? And every time, I have gotten it right. I am a professional astrologer so for me, i just bring it up and many people come to me so it is never an issue. In my 10 years experience I have opened the minds of many skeptics. Hope you enjoy your weekend.

“To those who are willing to believe, no explanation of these events is necessary...and to those who are not willing to believe, no explanation is possible.” — Joan Wester Anderson
prince

Postby drych » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:47 pm

From my personal experience, I do not what so ever get along with Aries females and leo males. My best friend of 20 years is a taurus, my favorite brother is also a taurus. Capricorn females are very friendly, and cancer males are easy to talk to.

To know someones sign I just ask them. A lot of people on YA actually know ppl's whole chart. There was this one dude on here who knew his boss' natal chart. I don't know ppl's chart and finding it out would be weird to me. So I ask the sign and not what time and where they were born. I don't like to creep ppl out with such questions.
drych

Postby cleon » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:53 pm

cancer and pisces are perfect for each other. they are both water signs so not too forceful, and they have different strengths to give to the relationship

pisces and capricorn also get on well. in fact i read that capricorn ir pisces dream match since the cap is organised, caring, and unlike water signs, the caphas the ability to really make the pisces feel good about himself
cleon

Postby fayne14 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:01 am

That horoscope signs thing is garbage , its a way to rule your life don't believe any of it or it will be a demon to get off .
fayne14

Postby absalon73 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:06 am

Idk but Pisces can stay the hell away from me!
absalon73

Postby denten » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:08 am

Libra
Cancer
denten

Return to Cancer Prevention