Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

What's Wrong With My Cat? :(?

Leukemia and blood cancer discussion.

Postby Cathasach » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:09 pm

My male cat is about 11 months old and is very lovable and always wants attention and meows constantly but yesterday I noticed he wasn't acting himself and I gave him extra attention and he seemed to be okay but today I saw him laying on the couch and he hasn't moved I brought food to him and he ate but he won't get up and get it and he hasn't been grooming himself.. i saw feline leukemia so I'm wondering if that's it..? His gums aren't dark pink there more light pink.. I'm so worried please help.. :(
Cathasach

Postby addney » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:11 pm

The best thing to do is contact your vet because there could be more than one thing wrong with him. The sooner he gets there the better.
addney

Postby Lauro » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:17 pm

Yeah, it's time for a vet visit. He may have something they can test for. I have one with feline leukemia. It's tough, but better to know and go from there. My boy is only about 1, too. He's fighting an upper respiratory thing and I'm not sure he'll make it. But he's a fighter... it helps me to know so I can research similar stories.
Lauro

Postby kenner » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:20 pm

Contact your vet. It almost sounds like he's dehydrated but it may be something even more serious.
kenner

Postby roderick » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:28 pm

I agree. we are not doctors . the vet is .

Good Luck
roderick

Return to Leukemia Forum