Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Obesity Breast Cancer Linked Confirmed

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

What is the least harmful brand of cigarettes?

Lung Cancer discussions, another of the most common forms of cancer

Postby tyreece53 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:32 am

I talked my friend out of smoking Red Marlboro cigarettes by showing him the best answer i'd chosen before. A shout out to DUDE but know he still wants to smoke despite how I told him how cigarettes are bad for you and cause lung cancer but it's his choice and since he's my friend i'm going to support him in any decision he makes but he doesn't want to cause serious damage right at the start so he wanted to know what the least harm full brand is
tyreece53

Postby percival » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:44 am

There is no less harmful brand, its all tabacco. All packaged cigarettes contain added chemicals. Try electronic cigarettes if he has an oral fixation. Many people get addicted to the additives in cigaretters, and desires more than just what the e-cigarette nicotine vapor smoke provides. No nasty smell, relaxing nicotine buzz, no harsh smoke. Might be a good alternative to cigarettes.
percival

Postby santos » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:48 am

Hey, i answered your question earlier,

I'd have to say the least harmful cigarettes are the "American Spirit" cigarretes, they have a picture of an american indian on the front and they are additive free cigerattes which means they are just strait tobacco and they didnt add any chemicals.

Dont be fooled though tobacco is addicting and harmful on its own it doesnt need any additives to mess up your health.

I'm 18 and i just recently quit smoking after 3 years, its not as hard as you think but just remember the longer you wait the harder it gets to quit.

Good luck!
santos

Postby manolo » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:54 am

The ones you don't smoke
manolo

Return to Lung Cancer