Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

What Dye Color Should I Use For To A Achieve This Look Ombre Hellpppp!?

Leukemia and blood cancer discussion.

Postby Gaven » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:16 pm

I want my hair purple and pink ombred but there are like two differnt purples and two differnt pinks I dont kmow what type of dye color to use? Also should I bleach my hair first? Abd do I need a developer? Brands that are good are welcomed :) also how many bottles of dye do I need. My extensions will be 24, 24, 22, 22, 20, 20 (its the sew in kind on a weft)

Thank you :)

Here's the link to how I want my hair. LOVE IT!

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/[email protected]/8657088656/
Gaven

Postby Reed » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:18 pm

Overlapping dye onto previously colored hair is what creates dullness and dryness. If you color your hair @ home or salon, let your roots grow out as long as you can stand, so the line of demarcation is easier to spot. Only run color through the lengths for five minutes to refresh the ends. To extend the time between touch-ups, use a gloss and deep -conditioning treatments. They will help smooth cuticles roughed up by daily wear & tear, and the hair will look shinier. ~ Harry Josh, hairstylist of the celebrities.

Celebrity wears two-tone hair dye all the time, trying to grow out their dye.

I also do not recommend them, specially if you've got thin or thinning hair, trying to grow hair or Afri-Amer. They will only make your hair thinner or hair falls.

May 22, 2011: Model and businesswoman Katie Price, who was formerly topless model Jordan, is demanding compensation from a top Los Angeles hair salon after she spent $17,000 on hair colourings and extensions that she claims were botched, leaving her hair so damaged it began falling out.

Style meets chemistry meets biology: We're talking hair coloring.

Playing with chemicals is not like playing with clothes, or doing a manicure, there are penalties for playing chemicals in the lab. Even hair color experts at the salon are not rocket scientists, they do a bang up dye jobs to their clients or their own hair.

Chemicals can enter the body through the skin.

> > > Hair dye chemicals linked to cancer

London, Feb 20, 2013 I've been saying that since 2009.

Hair dyes, which include home hair colouring kits and those used at pricey salons, are linked to deadly cancer-causing chemicals, warn scientists.
In 2009 the Mail revealed that women who used hair dyes more than nine times a year had a 60% greater risk of contracting blood cancer.

A year later the European Commission banned 22 hair dyes which put long-term users at risk of bladder cancer. < < <
Reed

Return to Leukemia Forum