Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

What does it mean to dream about your dead mother?

Anything on your mind? Cancer and non-Cancer discussion in here

Postby amadeo40 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:24 am

Had the weirdest dream I was with my father and we went to a door of a house my father knocks the door and my mother opens it my mother has been dead for 12 yrs..She says you can't come in my father responded saying I have to come in Ive brought your daughter she has cancer (i waking life i don't think I have cancer) anyway she sends us away and I'm now at a bus stop alone suddenly she appear's and says come over to the house you can't stay long I return to the house and its a real mess there is graffiti all over the walls we talk can't remember what about and she tells me I have to go I turn to her and say it was nice seeing you again then I wake up ..I have been dreaming alot about houses recently ones just being built and ones that are supposed to be my home but they are not .
amadeo40

Postby nesto » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:25 am

o see the dead in your dream, forewarns that you are being influenced by negative people and are hanging around the wrong crowd. You may suffer material loss. This dream may also be a way for you to resolve your feelings with those who have passed on. If you dream of a person who has died a long time ago, then it suggests that a current situation or relationship in you life resembles the quality of that deceased person. The dream may depict how you need to let this situation or relationship die and end it.

To see and talk with your dead parents in your dreams, represents your fears of losing them or your way of coping with the loss. You may want that last opportunity to say your final good-byes to them.

To see your dead sibling, relative, or friend in your dream, indicates that you miss them and are trying to relive your old experiences you had with them. In trying to keep up with the pace of your daily waking life, you dreams may serve as your only outlet in coping and coming to terms with the loss of a loved one.

Or it could be they have came from the spirit world to communicate with you through your dreams, take to mind what they are trying to tell you if they say nothing they are just checking in on you : ) maybe just to let you know they are doing well
nesto

Postby waldo » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:34 am

You just miss your mom is all wether you realize it or not
waldo

Return to General Cancer Discussion