Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

What Do You Think Of The Book, "natural Cures" By Kevin Trudeau?

The latest news from Cancer Trials and Cancer Research around the world.

Postby Montaro » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:12 am

Kevin is a journalist, a medical researcher, and a bit of a renegade. He has published 3 books that adress cures for a myriad of diseases: Cancer, Herpes, Diabetes, etc, but none of the methods in his books for curing any of those diseases require the use of drugs, radiation therapy, or surgery. What's more interesting is the fact that none of his works have ever been debunked by the medical establishment. Drug Companies, on the other hand, are furious with him. Several have tried to sue him, many have refused to publish any of his books, and some have even tried to bar him speaking on net works, like FOX news, that are sponsored by drug companies

The reason?

Drug companies are not in the business of making people healthy, they are in the business of selling DRUGS (legal ones ofcourse), hence the reason they are called DRUG companies. ANYWAY. He has made the argument several times that Drug companies INTENTIONALLY fabricate diseases and push products that are not necessary to keep people healhty. They are also in bed in many politicians and are an extremely powerful lobby group that effectively character assasinates any doctor, or organization that comes up with a cure for any disease that doesn't require the use of drugs

The people with power in America have gotten addicted to it, and have shown no sign of wanting to part with it. Tylenol is the leading cause of liver problems in the U.S.--that is a fact most Americans don't know about , because that sort of info isn't published
Montaro

Postby Gwernach » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:15 am

never read it but I know enough to know that the drug companies are more evil than this guy Kevin Trudeau.

Swine flu was man made.
Gwernach

Postby Bromly » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:18 am

Hi Kevin! How are you doin'?

Saw you on late night TV, lookin' good.

Well, keep in touch.
Bromly

Postby Coghlan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:20 am

I got clinically diagnosed with genital herpes (type 2) about three years ago, whilst I was still attending college and had a silly one-night stand. I know lots of young women say this, but I swear I had never done that sort of thing before. I just made a massive mistake that one time and all of a sudden I felt like I was going to have to live with the consequences for my entire life. The hardest part was feeling I could never date other men again. After all, who wants to go out with someone who has sores around her private parts? But since a friend shared this video https://tr.im/QQAqH everything improved.

Not only was I able to remove all remnants of the herpes virus from my system in less than three weeks, but I was also able to start dating again. I even met the man of my dreams and I'm so fortunate to write that just a week ago, in front of everyone in a crowded restaurant, he got down on one knee and proposed to me!! This method provided the chance to be happy and experience true love again. Now I want to help others by sharing this story.
Coghlan

Postby amiram » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:25 am

Most of these cures are totally worthless.
Let's see him take a bunch of terminally ill cancer patients and get them to stay alive or better yet be "cured." It won't happen.
I'm sure his methods have been debunked simply by them not working.
If there was actually a cure for these horrible diseases that kills people from all facets of life including doctors and those people running the drug companies and all the politicians, nothing would be able to stop these miracle cures from the world no matter how much anyone or any company or any group wanted to silence this miraculous find.
Word of mouth is a powerful thing and everyone would be running to get the miracle for themselves and their own families.

Tylenol is not the leading cause of liver problems.
I had a liver transplant and have talked with hundreds of people waiting on transplants or have already gotten one.
Out of all the people I talked to, not one of them had a transplant because of Tylenol.
If this was such a huge problem, don't you think that just maybe one or two of them would have had their transplant due to Tylenol.
The number one reason for liver transplants is hep C.
The number 2 position goes to alcohol abuse.
I have never seen Tylenol abuse even make the list.

You are wrong and misinformed.
Go ahead and go with your natural cure guy when you get sick.
This is America and you are free to go with him and take his cures and advice.
I'm sticking with my medical doctors.
They have done a great job of keeping me alive when my liver failure almost killed me.
I would love to see what natural guy would have done with a liver destroyed 90% with cirrhosis like mine was.
He'd probably tell me to take some Milk Thistle or some of those other miracle cures offered everywhere.
I'll take my chances with my transplant surgeons.
You take the Milk Thistle and see what happens.

Your guy is a quack.
He's just trying to make a buck like those big drug companies are.
Problem is that there are a lot of good drugs that work like my antirejection drugs that keep me from rejecting my transplanted liver.
Your guy has nothing much at all to back up his claims.
Let him stand all the people that had terminal cancer that he has cured with his methods in a row and see how long the row goes.
Don't think anyone will be fighting to get in that line.
amiram

Postby Ruff » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:28 am

Hey,

If you want to find the fastest way to get rid of herpes, you have to check this http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=415

Good Bye
Ruff

Postby Reynaldo » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:30 am

These books have plenty to say about cures, except what they are and where to get them. I was going to buy one until I flipped through it.
Reynaldo

Return to Cancer News and Clinical Trials