Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Can Aspirin Reduce Pancreatic Cancer Risk?

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

What do dreams of my deceased father mean?

Lung Cancer discussions, another of the most common forms of cancer

Postby aghamore61 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:53 pm

I had one dream when I was sitting in my room alone and crying, when he opened my door and smiled. Tears were dripping down my face and I ran up to him and hugged him. But then I thought, isn't he dead?
Another dream I had was when I was at a party and he was just having a good time and smiling and I was too. But then again, I thought, isn't he dead?
I have had a rough life since he died (anxiety issues, suicidal thoughts, family problems, friend problems, school problems) and my life has been a living hell since he's been gone. He was 48 when died and he died of lung cancer. I'm 15, and I was 13 at the time, and he died 16 days after my birthday and 9 before my mom's. I feel as if I got cheated because I don't have anything that resembles him on me. I have his personality and heart - that's it. Not his green eyes, his hair, his laugh, his voice - I feel cheated. What do these dreams mean? Thank you for caring.
aghamore61

Postby frederick18 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:55 pm

You really miss him and you want him to come back. That's why he is appearing in your dreams probably...
frederick18

Postby atzel » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:59 pm

Hi nick, Your dream tells me that you have now excepted your fathers death he is happy and he wants you to be that way, You must be happy for yourself in reality no other person can do that for you. look for satori times. Fudoshin.
atzel

Postby johan » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:10 pm

It means you cant let go of him. I had a dream about my dead father 2 and looked it up. I was in my mom's office in NJ then i saw my father then fell in the ocean and died. Here is a meaning of an expert: Dead

To see the dead in your dream, forewarns that you are being influenced by negative people and are hanging around the wrong crowd. You may suffer material loss. This dream may also be a way for you to resolve your feelings with those who have passed on.

To see and talk with your dead father in your dream, signifies that you are about to enter into an unlucky transaction or rotten deal. Thoroughly think through your decisions before entering into them. To see your dead mother in your dream, signifies your wretched and mean-hearted nature towards others around you. Seeing your dead parents in your dreams, may mean your fears of losing them or your way of coping with the loss. You may want that last opportunity to say your final good-byes to them.

To see your dead sibling, relative, or friend in your dream, foretells that you will soon be called on for aid and assistance. It may also mean that you miss them and are trying to relive your old experiences you had with them. In trying to keep up with the pace of your daily waking life, you dreams may serve as your only outlet in coping and coming to terms with the loss of a loved one.
johan

Postby assan40 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:19 pm

Such dream, shows ur fear in waking life.Also shows ur acute stress, , depression , frustration,over anxiety, insecurity and fear of failure.
assan40

Return to Lung Cancer