Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

What Can You Say About The Fact That Their Are Higher Health Risks In Homosexuals?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

What Can You Say About The Fact That Their Are Higher Health Risks In Homosexuals?

Postby Terrance » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:12 pm

Lesbians have a higher chance of breat cancer and cervical cancer and are also more likely to be obese and be alcoholics and use illicit drugs. And surprisingly even though they are lesbian they on average have twice as more male partners than straight women! HA! Gay men are generally more promiscuous and are waaaayyyyy more likely to get HIV. Also even though a really small amount of the population is gay one third of pedophilia cases involve homosexuals. Just proves how disgusting homosexuality really is.
Terrance

Postby Hrafn » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:13 pm

well, the fact that gay men are more likely to spread HIV is proof that male homosexuals have higher health risks.
Another thing I have noticed with gay men(not women) is that they always seem more violent and high strung(def psychological issues).
True Lesbians(meaning not bisexual) are at lower health risk than anyone though, due to the fact that they don't mess around with men. I believe the pedophilia thing because it only makes sense that if they have one sexual perversion, it would carry them into another....thus that answer about harmony...wtf...if harmony is what you do, we want none of it!
Hrafn

Postby Randell » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:16 pm

You're the disgusting one, you have such low self esteem that the only way you can feel good about yourself is insult others who are different than you, get a fuckinglife and mind your own ******* bussiness

"BUT I think they should just repress their thoughts and not tell anyone about their crazy feelings."

Ah, but the problem is not only am I attracted to men, I have never felt the slightest attraction towards women. I feel the same way about women as you feel about men, I don't want to kiss one, touch one, do anything with one, the idea grosses me out! You want me to live my life lying and pretending to live someone I could never feel any attraction to in the slightest? I don't want to be gay, but unfortunately I always have been
Randell

Postby collan33 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:18 pm

Where did these "statistics" come from, right out of your ***?

What studies? I have a little bit of time, I don't mind really. Just link the site. It's that easy.
collan33

Postby Zebulon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:23 pm

Hey did you know that after reading this question, people like you are now at a higher risk of getting their balls shoved up so high through their body their brain will get 5 times as f***ed up as it already is????

>:@
Zebulon

Postby Fitch » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:24 pm

You are thus far off base AIDS isn't a homosexual sickness. Check the stats and notice what number of heteros have AIDS dude then pray for a center and mind! You are certainly a kind of company industry variety dudes that particularly thinks your right here to become profitable and reside via what ever company or executive hype they are able to dish out and that gains are the primary. Hope you do not get a primary health problem given that any person might make a decision to discriminate towards you whilst you wish to have essentially the most! So all heteros..................quit having intercourse that's growing your wellbeing coverage charges! DA!
Fitch

Postby Reno » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:26 pm

most of that is just complete bs, and i didn't see Any numbers.

gay men who are sexually active Do tend to be more at risk of getting HIV, because of how HIV spreads and how the male genitalia is set up plus the fact that the tissue of the rectum more readily absorbs fluid than vaginal tissue. it's due to anatomy; not promiscuity, and definitely not some kind of deity or karma-related cause.

EDIT: and you can have Aaalll those problems if physically female and prefer not to have children/are unable to have children, too. will you also ramble about how unhealthy being a nun is, and then whine that the responses you receive are mean, after being incredibly illogical and rude..?

you're illogical because you've likely already made your decision that homosexuality is "disgusting", and are attributing various things to that sexuality, quite lazily, without realizing that one's sexuality is Not the direct cause. that's something children do.
Reno

Postby Pennleah » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:30 pm

Anybody who looks at "scientific" stats also knows that they can be skewed to say what the reader wants.

Your attitude is at least partly why HIV and AIDS have spread so quickly. Gay men and women don't necessarily have to be more at risk for any health problems.
Pennleah

Postby joop87 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:31 pm

I can say that you need to go out and learn some real facts before you come in here and embarrass yourself so badly again. Nobody's being mean to you, we're being mean to your bad ideas and telling you to get a clue.
joop87

Postby Denlie » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:37 pm

I think it's interesting you're brining this up. I don't know if it's al true, but it could be, I can't imagine all those reports being fake. It's quite concerning but it's not stopping me from being a lesbian. That's who I am, I can't change that because of some statistics
Denlie

Next

Return to Cervical Cancer