Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

What Can You Say About The Fact That Their Are Higher Health Risks In Homosexuals?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

What Can You Say About The Fact That Their Are Higher Health Risks In Homosexuals?

Postby Jimmy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:39 pm

Cats are made of pudding

Fire is the first president of England

The Toyoda Camry is the world's fastest airplane

Santa is real we just never see him because we are all assholes

These statistics came from various scientific studies. Well it's ok I see that you guys can't handle the truth.

"STOP BEING MEAN! Most of the things I said are true"

Every thing you stated is utter bullshit, I read medical journals and never come across these statistics. You are a moron of the highest caliber.

"You've never come across these statistics because you only read and hear what you want to read and hear. You just block out everything else that you don't agree with."

Did it ever occur to you this is how you got your statistics? I bet they are not from medical journals or scientific papers, they are all likely from anti-gay lobbyists.I see horrible news all the time and I accept it as true, Fraud drugs, fraudulent drugs, theft, intentionally selling meds with known harmful side effects. Don't say i just filter out what i do not like it is insulting to both of our intellects
Jimmy

Previous

Return to Cervical Cancer