Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

What are the effect to a poor diet on a person's physical conditions if they dont eat?

Pancreatic Cancer Discussions

What are the effect to a poor diet on a person's physical conditions if they dont eat?

Postby lleweliyn22 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:38 am

All I goin to say is dont over eat, Because you can get pancreatic cancer if you eat high on meats and cholestrol fried foods.
lleweliyn22

Postby isham » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 am

And if you don't eat, your electrolytes will get screwed up and you'll go into cardiac arrest. Much faster than pancreatic cancer. your logic is rather naive and moronic.
isham

Postby treowbrycg » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:48 am

If you don't eat, your body will eat off of the cellulose and fat for 3 days. after. your body will eat off of the sugar stored in your body. Afterwards, you will become tired and will most likely pass out. If you do not eat something your body will shutdown and you will die
Your Welcome
Josh
treowbrycg

Postby riagan37 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:51 am

I could go on 4 hours, so i will shortin it up 4 u. You don't eat, lose energy, the littlest task may be difficult, pass out, then you die.
riagan37

Return to Pancreatic Cancer