Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

What are some household items that can kill me quickly and painlessly?

Talk about Stomach Cancer diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Postby treffen » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:57 pm

I'm 17 and have a stomach ulcer that is very bad the doctor has given only 3 months left to live and it can't stand the pain anymore. And i just want to get it over with I have nothing left to look forward to.
treffen

Postby rhys » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:02 pm

toilet paper
rhys

Postby algrenon71 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:07 pm

Email me if you want to talk. [email protected] i'm here to listen...
algrenon71

Postby werner » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:16 pm

Well, knives, but that wouldnt be very original. The toaster/bathtub thing doesnt work as well as you would presume. Possibly the exhaust pipe of a car. If it were me, I'd want to go in a more interesting way. Maybe jumping off a tall building or driving off of it. Best of luck, remember to not let your last meal be eggo waffles!
werner

Postby chonen » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:18 pm

yo momma and twilight but for painless kills get super glue and close your nose shut and yo mouth or eat liquid cleaners
chonen

Postby delany » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:24 pm

SWALLOW SOME DRANO !!
SPRAY SOME BUG SPRAY IN YOUR MOUTH !
HANG YOURSELF WITH BARB WIRE !
delany

Postby thorne » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:34 pm

there isnt really anything that youll find in your house thats painless. most deadly chemicals hurt five times as bad as your ulcer. Try to enjoy your last months even if youre in pain. Go take a crap in the highway and laugh your *** off.
thorne

Postby kilian » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:37 pm

If I was u I wuld enjoy everyday
kilian

Postby japhet25 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:45 pm

Oh my goodness... Please don't! No matter the pain, God hasn't given up on you and still has plans for your life! Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope a future." He hasn't given up on you, so don't give up on him!! I will keep you in my prayers. There is always hope, there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Please, PLEASE don't give up! Please! Seek God's guidance and He will provide!! :)
japhet25

Postby amyas » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:47 pm

Really?

There is no quick and painless way of killing yourself. Is your life that terrible to where you can't enjoy your three months left? I'm surprised that you have a stomach ulcer so incredibly bad that it's going to kill you in three months. How is it you let it get that bad? Stomach ulcers are manageable. I would get a second opinion on that.

Everything is going to hurt. If you OD on pain pills and try to kill yourself that way, it's going to hurt.

Swallowing household items such as bleach or Lysol won't kill you. It will make you burp bubbles and make your vomit weird colors.

Your best bet is to just stick it out because trust me, dying a normal death would be much easier than trying to kill yourself. If I were you, I would just chill...take up a hobby or play video games. Do something that teenagers would normally do. If you're so sure that you will die in three months, eat as much crap food as possible..and do what ever the hell you want.
amyas

Next

Return to Stomach Cancer