Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

What Are Some Clinically Proven Treatment To Younger Looking Great Skin?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

Postby Diarmait » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:02 am

First off let me start by saying no one has perfect skin and i know that. However i have dark circles and wrinkles that are about one inch under my eyes running towards my nose that i want gone. This obviously can make you look older and always appearing tired. I get enough sleep, i eat right/drink lots of water, i exercise and i don't have allergies. I don't get it because i'm young.... I get mild acne (i have about 4 right now on my face) I have scars i would like gone and i use lotion not any fancy moisturizer. For me i'm looking for things that are affordable yet affected. In todays world beauty comes with a price but i know there are some good affordable products out there. My problem is everyone recommends things. Good. Now i want to see a whole bunch of reviews saying how good it is or how its clinically proven to work. Nothing that would cause cancer too. thanks
Diarmait

Postby Botulf » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:04 am

Yes your hormones are what is causing you to break out. Especially in the chin area, That is the most common place for hormonal break outs. There isn't too much that you can do to stop that since it is your body. Once your hormones start calming down during your second trimester the acne will not flare up as much. My face was a wreck during my pregnancy. A good cleanser for oily/acne skin is a foaming type cleansing, but make sure you rinse completely. If you don't it will cause your skin to dry out and actually produce more oil. Another good thing is to find an exfoliating agent and use no more then twice a week. A face scrub or peel is good. Try not to touch your face. If you find your are breaking out around the outside of you face, forehead and cheeks by the hairline. The problem might not be hormones but something you are using in your hair. Acne can show up because of an allergic reaction to something.
Botulf

Postby Randell » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:08 am

Sam, I'm 25 and this is what I've used around my eyes for about 4 yrs now: Extreme Eye Rescue by Isabella Pelle.
I started to get nasty eye wrinkles ( probably from college).
My friend suggested this brand and the rest is history.
I checked out their reviews and for the most part were all good.

I apply Extreme twice daily in the morning after washing my face with a mild cleanser like Olay foaming and then at night after I shower. Hope this helps.
Randell

Postby Wacuman » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:13 am

For dark circles, a good cream is the fastest/easiest way to get rid of them.

That's what i did anyway...I found an awesome cream to get rid of my dark circles and it actually worked. It was called revitol something... i got it through http://www.fixdarkcirclesundereyes.com

For scars, check out the http://www.scarhelpcenter ... anything you need to know about scars and scar removal is there.
Wacuman

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer