Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Vibrating Sensation

All discussions relating to bladder cancer symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Vibrating Sensation

Postby Feivel » Wed May 18, 2016 4:20 pm

For about 4 hours this morning, I had a strange vibrating sensation in the area where my bladder is.It was kind of like having a grumpy gassy belly except it was in my bladder area and it was constant for about 4 hours. I do urinate a lot, due to my body trying to rid itself of excess sugar, I am type 2 diabetic, with uncontrolled blood sugar.
Feivel

Vibrating Sensation

Postby davison93 » Wed May 18, 2016 11:22 pm

Dear Brenda,

It sounds like a bladder spasm - a long one, but a spasm nonetheless. You may have a bit of inflammation in your urinary system somewhere or in the bladder itself which is causing the muscle wall of the bladder to spasm. If it continues, I would suggest that you go in for a routine urinalysis.

I hope this has helped you and answered your question. I wish you well.

Brenda
davison93

Vibrating Sensation

Postby Nadav » Thu May 19, 2016 6:21 am

For about 4 hours this morning, I had a strange vibrating sensation in the area where my bladder is.It was kind of like having a grumpy gassy belly except it was in my bladder area and it was constant for about 4 hours. I do urinate a lot, due to my body trying to rid itself of excess sugar, I am type 2 diabetic, with uncontrolled blood sugar.
Nadav

Return to Bladder Cancer