Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Urban myth about cannabis?

Lung Cancer discussions, another of the most common forms of cancer

Postby nikson48 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:26 am

Why is it that cannabis smokers in their teens always think it is so harmless and say no one ever died because of it
Clearly people have got lung cancer because of it and crashed their cars on it , killing not just themselves but passengers etc I crashed about 15 times when smoking
Also it can help cause psychiatric probs where the person can not be safe to themselves or others and for example walk out in front of traffic (happened to my sister) or go homeless for fun ( like I did)
I
nikson48

Postby ecgbeorht » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:28 am

Unfiltered cannabis has 4 times as much tar as filtered cigarettes with nicotine.
ecgbeorht

Postby wynwode » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:34 am

This sounds like a rant about issues that you have or have had in your life, it doesn't necessarily pertain to everyone else. I do not understand your question, or if you even have one because you lack grammatical skills.
wynwode

Postby walden » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:41 am

people that smoke ganja tend to smoke cigarettes, that's where the cancer comes from. you really need to do your research. btw don't smoke and drive. you clearly have been smoking more than weed if you ended up homeless.
walden

Return to Lung Cancer