Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Undiagnozed Help Growth

Kidney Cancer Discussions

Undiagnozed Help Growth

Postby aldo » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:20 am

lengthy story quick...about 7 months prior to my husband began initially to have a genuine negative persistent cough...after about 3 months he was diagnozed with sacrodosis whilst the nodes in his lungs were increased...soon after a CAT scan the medical doctors found a tumor on his left kidney and following an additional CAT scan of his lungs they noticed that some of the lyphe nodes have been bigger and some smaller sized...which can be not what are the benefits when u have sacrodosis...and then informed us that the cough was several prob. Due to the tumor and when it was removed the cough may possibly also move away...so about 20 nights before they removed the tumor and his left kidney whilst the tumor was mounted on it,,,,following the procedure the cough went away and now's back!...he's actual negative discomfort in his belly and his left leg is sore to the touch...such as an irritation...and he also has an really sore back...hes losing hunger and has lost lots of weight...just wondering if anybody accessible has or had anything comparable...we continue to be awaiting the test outcomes of what sort of tumor It is they stated its most liekly RCC...thanks so a lot
aldo

Undiagnozed Kidney Tumor

Postby Takuya » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:28 am

Hello aldiyana and welcome. I do not understand what is certainly going on together with your spouse but do claim that you contact his physician to obtain an evaluation. A lot of things can occur article surgically that can cause problems. If he's within the regular post-op recovery, they'll let you know that and also needs to supply techniques for dealing with the discomfort and the cough. If issues aren't growing normally they'll have the ability to decide that and take remedial action.
I really hope your husband's biopsy returns bad for RCC and he has the capacity to continue his normal activities quickly. If it's RCC, we're here to simply help and assistance. Best of luck with anything.
A healthy body,
kermica
Takuya

Undiagnozed Kidney Tumor

Postby Fairlie » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:38 am

Consult your physician to complete a PetScan when there is something showing to the CAT-SCANS. A Dog Check will make use of a color and display metabolic activity within the tissues, this activity will assist them in identifying the chance that something the CT views is cancer or not. It'll not definitively answer it, but it'll significantly assist manual them.
Fairlie

Undiagnozed Kidney Tumor

Postby Patric » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:54 am

kermica
Thanks so much for the good words, they create a good deal of variation when everything is seeking gray...every remark is much appreciated!
my spouse is certainly going on a check-up on friday, therefore we will have if anything hes experiencing is normal...
the pain inside the belly, knee and back don't fear me that muchas I believe that it's normal after an operation...nerves get destroyed and its normal to stay pain after such a large operation...its the cough thats got me going insane...just worried that the growth or cancer what-ever it's, spread for the lungs...but he'd x rays and 2 CAT-SCANS on his lungs completed...im sure if it spread they'd of noticed it then???...he never had any signs...never had blood in the urin all his blood tests wherever good...only this cough and the increased lymph nodes within the lungs and however all this happend...im so confused since nothing accumulates and icant find nothing much like his situation...
Patric

Return to Kidney Cancer