Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Ultrasound For Ovarian Cyst Mistake?

Ovarian Cancer Discussion Forum

Postby Teaghue » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:09 pm

I'm extremely concerned as far as my health right now. I had an ultrasound about 3 years ago. It was because my ovarian cyst sent me to the hospital because it burst. I had severe abdominal cramps.

They did an ultrasound to see if I was fine. And told me the cyst had popped and the fluid had leaked into my system.

3 years later (I'm 20 years old) I'm having symptoms of ovarian cancer. Could the hospital had overlooked something?

I got a pap smear about a month ago. She felt my ovaries and said they were fine. Could she have missed something? I read that sometimes you can't feel the cancerous lumps and can only be revealed by ultrasound.

I'm scared to death because ovarian cancer can happen to any girl at any age.

Please someone reassure my mind.
Teaghue

Postby nefin » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:14 pm

In the event that you suffer with uterine fibroids then you need Fibroids Miracle by Amanda Leto from here https://tr.im/C1bcZ .

Fibroids Miracle is the most used normal process that will help you remove your uterine fibroids quickly and safely.

The Fibroids Miracle system by Amanda Leto is an all natural therapy that tackles the root reason for your Uterine Fibroids and not merely the symptoms.

In Fibroids Miracle system you won't discover guidelines for harsh prescription drugs with horrible negative effects and unlike many organic remedies for fibroids which are fairly improbable or extremely challenging, Amanda Leto's Fibroids Miracle book provides a very sensible program which can be incorporated in to your daily life.
nefin

Postby Guri » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:19 pm

Fibroids, also called uterine leiomyomas, are extremely common non-cancerous muscular tumors of the uterus. About 80 percent of women develop this problem by the age of 50. Learn here https://tr.im/eR3LF

The exact cause of uterine fibroids is still not known. Factors like genetics, abnormalities in the blood vessel or vascular system, hormones and other growth factors play an important role in the development of fibroids.
Guri

Postby Nawat » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:22 pm

It sounds like you are reading too much webmd or similar sites! You're not a medical professional. Those sites are designed to help people determine if they need to go see a doctor or to learn more about things they already have.

You have seen your doctor. If you are really concerned then tell them about your concerns. They can really offer you the reassurance because they know your medical file!

Good luck!
Nawat

Postby Meirion » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:24 pm

Meirion

Postby Gerrald » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:30 pm

I am so sorry that you are going through this. You need to contact your physician for reassurance and medican guidance. That woudl be the only thing that would make me feel better!. If you are still unsatisfied, get another opinion.

I send my best wishes.
Gerrald

Postby Adebayo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:38 pm

I had the sam exact thing and i am 20 now too ! and in the same situation, you should be perfectly fine ! dont stress about it, see your doctor. cyst do come back and burst over time
Adebayo

Return to Ovarian Cancer