Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

To check for fluid build up in testicle?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Postby lazaro » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:28 am

Every month i do a self examination for testicular cancer, but what is a fluid buildup. Can someone explain to me to see if i have it or something
lazaro

Postby bridgeley » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:34 am

Every month i do a self examination for testicular cancer, but what is a fluid buildup. Can someone explain to me to see if i have it or something
Why do you check every month for testicular cancer? I never heard of anyone doing that. As far as fluid build up goes, I believe it's the same for men as women. the area because enlarged and hard. Like fluid build up in legs or hands.. Take an initial size. I don't know how you would do it, but I would say use a mirror, look at your testicles, note the size by using maybe a fruit for comparison. If fluid builds up you will notice the change in size, compare it again to before using a fruit or something and if you find it larger than normal, tell your Dr. That's the best example I can give. Really, I think that would work. Another thing, if there is fluid, your testes won't be soft but hard to touch. I still want to know why you check for cancer every month. Blessings
bridgeley

Return to Prostate Cancer