Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Thyroid Hashimoto Chinese Treatement ?

Learn about Thyroid Cancer

Postby Meurig » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:00 pm

I apologize because I speak little english.I am an Italian woman, I'm looking for information on a site that had found a friend of Chinese medicine for the treatment of Hashimoto's thyroiditis. or, if anyone can advise me on how to treat the disorder without the use of hormone replacement therapy (for example, synthetic levothyroxine). You can answer in Spanish or French, I speak better English. thanks!
Meurig

Postby Tally » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:03 pm

If you find a chinese treatment that treats hypo successfully, I'd be interested. I read the blog on Stop the Thyroid Madness all the time, and you could post what you find there. Or contact Janie Bowthorpe. She's the lady that created that website. They use natural desiccated thyroid instead of synthetic levothyroxine, which I do now and feel fabulous. Here's the website: http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/.
Tally

Postby jeronimo44 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:04 pm

Hypothyroidism, or low thyroid function, is a silent epidemic, according to many functional medicine doctors. How to cure hypothyroidism naturally https://tr.im/89T0p

People can suffer for years with symptoms that our conventional medical system frequently doesn?t know how to treat because complaints seem scattered or vague and often there is no pill for the ill(s).

What?s worse, in most cases, hypothyroidism isn?t rooted in a thyroid problem in the first place. It?s rooted in an immune system gone awry, but most doctors don?t test for the antibodies that show the presence of autoimmunity.
jeronimo44

Postby Avaon » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:09 pm

http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/has...
Avaon

Postby Oved » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:11 pm

Hello. There is not any treatment for hashimotos sickness and you want hormone alternative. This sickness CANNOT be dealt with with simply chinese language treatment, sorry. Websites that say it might are mendacity. I will take a look at to give an explanation for why in sensible english: If you may have hashimotos sickness then your frame mistakedly assaults your thyroid gland with "antibodies". There is not any approach to give up this assault and your thyroid gland maintains getting destroyed. Because of this, your thyroid can not make adequate thyroid hormones (the hormones are referred to as T4, T3). The outcomes of that is "hypothyroidism" (underactive thyroid). You have to substitute those lacking hormones and chinese language treatment can't do that. Synthetic levothyroxine is a alternative T4. This is essentially the most natural treatment prescribed for hashimotos. There is one more alternative that comprises traditional T4 and T3 however it's not prescribed as customarily: desiccated thyroid (a few company names are armour, erfa, nature-throid, thyroid-s, westhroid). I simply checked and a company to be had in Italy is "CINETIC dried thyroid" that is produced through Teo­farma srl?. I desire this is helping, please comprehend you want both artificial or traditional hormone alternative remedy. Chinese treatment by myself may not be adequate.
Oved

Postby lendall » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:21 pm

A few months ago, I was very sick, zero energy, freezing cold, depressed, weight gain, thought I was dying. I read every word of this Hypothyroidism Revolution program and followed all the advice. My life turned around the first week. I started to feel human again. Within weeks my energy came back and I felt like living again.

Get the entire hypothyroidism revolution system today? just choose the best option for you.
lendall

Postby Dolan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:32 pm

Researchers looked the use of thyroidectomy -- surgery to remove the thyroid gland -- as a treatment for Hashimoto's thyroiditis. In the study, 474 patients were evaluated: 133 (28%) had preoperative diagnosis of thyroid cancer (, 316 had benign thyroid nodules or goiter, and 25 had symptoms caused by thyroiditis. Among the patients, no one experienced death or permanent surgical complications. 32.1% had transient postoperative hypocalcemia, Less than 1% had transient recurrent nerve palsy, and less than 1% had a postoperative neck hematoma. The researchers concluded that thyroidectomy can be performed in patients with Hashimoto's thyroiditis with a low risk of permanent surgical complications.

A surprising finding was that a total of fifty-three percent of the patients had thyroid cancer -- many more than the 28% who went into the surgery with a thyroid cancer diagnosis. Even when you exclude the patients who already knew they had thyroid cancer going into the surgery, the prevalence of thyroid cancer in the Hashimoto's patients as still 35.6%. According to the researchers, it is unclear why there is a link between Hashimoto's thyroiditis and cancer -- it may have to do with an immune response. Papillary thyroid cancer in Hashimoto's patients does, however, have a more favorable prognosis than in patients without Hashimoto's.
Dolan

Return to Thyroid Cancer