Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Thyroid Cancer Lymph Nodes?

Learn about Thyroid Cancer

Postby yates11 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:33 am

hi, im male 18 years old and recently ive been having trouble breathing (feels like my throat is tight) and discomfort when swallowing. a couple of days ago i noticed that my lymph nodes are swollen, but do not hurt. I was wondering if i did have thyroid cancer could it spread to the lymph nodes in my neck that quickly as ive only been having symptoms for 2 weeks or so.

Any help much apreciated.
yates11

Postby Crosly » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:34 am

Did you cut yourself or scrape a part of your body?...Sometimes even a small cut can affect the lymph nodes and result in swelling...You may have tonsillitis ....The best way to clear any infection or inflammation in the body/mouth is through oil pulling..It's so simple you wont believe it..A tablespoon of oil, usually sesame or sunflower oil, although you can use what you have at home, such as olive oil will do for now...

Swish the oil around in your mouth for twenty minutes and you will notice the oil turns white and frothy...That frothiness is all the bacteria coming out of your body....If you can't do this for the whole 20 mins, at least try 10 mins, then a further 10 mins later...After you finish, make sure you spit the oil into the toilet as it contains bacteria..Do not gargle the oil in your mouth or swallow the oil..Rinse your mouth out with warm water and brush your teeth afterwards...If you can manage to oil pull twice a day, it should take around 24 hours to feel better..Maybe 36 but it will ''pull'' the infection out in no time..Works for colds, sinus, abscesses in the mouth, gum disease etc etc...I'll post the link for you to read through..All the best but i'm positive this will work.

http://www.oilpulling.org/oil-pulling/

Make sure you visit your doctor just to set your mind at ease
Crosly

Postby Neilan » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:35 am

Highly unlikely to be Thyroid cancer - though of course, should get checked by your doctor if worried.

More likely to be an infection - such as cold/flu, mono, tonsillitus etc

When you get an infection, the body's immune system attacks the virus, moving the dead cells to the nearest lymph nodes for processing. This can result in inflammation of the lymph nodes.

A good natural anti-inflammatory that is easily available is actally pineapple juice - drink this to help soothe an inflammed throat, and bear in mind you may well be contagious - so be careful not to pass the bugs on to others (stay away from work etc if you can).
Neilan

Postby Aderrig » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:36 am

In its early stages, thyroid cancer tends to cause no or very few symptoms.

The main symptom of cancer of the thyroid is a lump or swelling at the front of the neck just below your Adam?s apple, which is usually painless. Women also have Adam?s apples, but they are much smaller and less prominent than a man's.

Sometimes, the lymph nodes in your neck can also be affected and become swollen. Lymph nodes are small glands that form part of the lymphatic system which filters blood, drains fluid from tissues back into the bloodstream and helps fight infections.

Other symptoms of thyroid cancer only tend to occur after the condition has reached an advanced stage. These symptoms may include:

- unexplained hoarseness

- difficulty swallowing

- difficulty breathing

- pain in your neck

Who is affected by laryngeal cancer?

Laryngeal cancer is an uncommon type of cancer. In England, there are an estimated 1,700 new cases of laryngeal cancer each year.

Laryngeal cancer is five times more common in men than in women. Most cases develop in older adults who are 40 years old. Three quarters of cases affect people who are 60 years old or over.

Smoking is the single biggest risk factor for laryngeal cancer. Drinking alcohol when smoking increases the risk further. It's unclear whether drinking alcohol but not smoking also increases a person?s chances of developing laryngeal cancer.
Aderrig

Postby caillen » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:45 am

Hypothyroidism is the most common thyroid disorder, and it is thought to affect around six to 10 per cent of women. Getting hypothyroidism under control https://tr.im/9gjRP

The prevalence rises with age - up to a quarter of women over the age of 65 years may be affected. Men are also affected, but less frequently. Hypothyroidism can be either primary or secondary. Primary hypothyroidism means that the thyroid gland itself is diseased, while secondary hypothyroidism is caused by problems with the pituitary gland, the brain structure that supervises the thyroid gland. The most common cause of primary hypothyroidism is the autoimmune condition Hashimoto?s disease.
caillen

Postby illias » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:50 am

A few months ago, I was very sick, zero energy, freezing cold, depressed, weight gain, thought I was dying. I read every word of this Hypothyroidism Revolution program and followed all the advice. My life turned around the first week. I started to feel human again. Within weeks my energy came back and I felt like living again.

Get the entire hypothyroidism revolution system today? just choose the best option for you.
illias

Postby Anastagio » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:00 am

an infection would reason swollen lymph nodes, notwithstanding if, you will desire to point it to the ENT. Are you apart from mght working with an endocrinologist approximately this? Endos relatively expert in thyroid subject concerns.
Anastagio

Return to Thyroid Cancer