Cancer Definition

Thyroid Cancer, Help?

Learn about Thyroid Cancer

Thyroid Cancer, Help?

Postby zared92 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:22 am

I am 18 years old.

I think I may have thyroid cancer.

I am wheezing and coughing.

I have a lump on my neck that is about 2inches.

Yes, I am going to the doctor's.

But, I wanted some more info from people who have actual experience.

Thank you.
zared92

Thyroid Cancer, Help?

Postby Pickford » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:28 am

It need not be thyroid cancer in your case, due to your having the following symptoms. It has to be analysed by a doctor after doing neceesary tests etc and confirmed.So do not worry as in your age the possibilities of gettng this disease is not great.
Please note the following symptoms of Thyroid Cancer and take action to see a good doctor immediately.

Thyroid cancer develops in your thyroid, a butterfly-shaped gland located at the base of your neck, just below your Adam's apple. Although your thyroid gland is small, it produces hormones that regulate every aspect of your metabolism, from your heart rate to how quickly you burn calories.

Most often, you won't have signs and symptoms in the early stages of thyroid cancer. But, as the cancer grows, you may experience one or more of the following thyroid cancer symptoms:

-A lump ? sometimes growing rapidly ? in the front of your neck, just below your Adam's apple

-Hoarseness or difficulty swallowing

-Trouble breathing

-Swollen lymph nodes, especially in your neck

-Pain in your throat or neck, sometimes spreading up to your ears

-Having one or more of these symptoms doesn't mean you have thyroid cancer. Other conditions ? including a benign thyroid nodule, an infection or inflammation of the thyroid gland, and a benign enlargement of the thyroid (goiter) ? can cause similar problems, all of which are highly treatable.-

Hope I have cleared your doubts and you will be able to proceed further. Best of luck-
Pickford

Thyroid Cancer, Help?

Postby kellach95 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:29 am

A few months ago, I was very sick, zero energy, freezing cold, depressed, weight gain, thought I was dying. I read every word of this Hypothyroidism Revolution program and followed all the advice. My life turned around the first week. I started to feel human again. Within weeks my energy came back and I felt like living again.

Get the entire hypothyroidism revolution system today? just choose the best option for you.
kellach95

Return to Thyroid Cancer