Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

This Is The Second Time In 3 Years That Ive Had Abnormal Cells And Cervical Cancer? Why?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

This Is The Second Time In 3 Years That Ive Had Abnormal Cells And Cervical Cancer? Why?

Postby Luis » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:24 am

I have had abnormal paps over the years. I am 24 years old when i was 22 i had a caposcapy and then went into the hospital for a leap procedure. I am now diagnosed with another ab normal pap which shows signs of cervical cancer. Why would this be happening to me again? What problems can be caused from having cervical cancer and dealing with this twice does it cause more harm to my body.
Luis

Postby Leandrew » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:27 am

cervical cancer kills people, it spreads quickly and is a very aggressive cancer.
If you have cervical cancer, you will likely need surgery to remove your female organs and chemotherapy to kill the cancer, if it hasn't already spread too far.

Why you? who knows?
Leandrew

Postby Amiel » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:28 am

Cells down there can change and then change back. If you get treated early to remove the bad cells it is likely that you will have more go bad in future. You haven't had cervical cancer. I think it would be obvious if it was. You obviously did not even read the basic information leaflet you get when you go for smears. Try using google
Amiel

Return to Cervical Cancer