Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

The Prophet's Wives : Khadija Continuity?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Postby leonardo » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:31 pm

muhammed didn't marry any woman with her nor he had any slave women , he didn't marry except after her death with two years , the yeaR SHE DIED IN people called it the year of sadness , he always talked good about her he complimented her and he always admitted that he loved her and prefered her on all of his wives , and he said that allah gifted him with loving her and her love , and said also that she believed in me when people disbelieved , she said that i was telling the truth while people said i'm a liar , she consoled me , and allah gifted me with sons with her when i wasn't gifted sons with women (his wives) " was narrated by ahmed , the translation might be not 100 % accurate her , since this language is really old and there was no explanation for it

, and also aisha his youngest wives was so much jealous of her,

and his honest and loving of her , after her death he used to visit her friends and treat them good , when gothama almazania visited the prophet SAW he honored her and welcomed her greatly till aisha RA told him ya rasool allah , you welcome that old lady like that?! he said : she used to visit at the time of khadija was narrated by al hakem , and when he used to slaughter ewe he says give it to the friends of khadija

and he also said the best women from the women of paradise are ( khadija bnt khwaild - fatma bnt muhammed - asia bnt mzahem pharaoh's wife (the pharaoh of moses )- and mariam ibnt imran ,) may allah be pleased with them "was narrated by ahmed

she died before the immigration with 3 years , and before the israa and mi'raag , and she was 65 years old ,

may allah bless us her believing and gift us a place in paradise and be near her in the after life

blessing be on her and on maryam and on asia and fatma and all the mothers of believers

so , since i can't fast tomorrow and i want to do something in the first days of zhi al hegga , and arafaa is after tomorrow , peace be upon all muslims here and may allah bless our eid this year and accept the hej of muslims and guid all of us and forgive us

don't forget that fasting in arafa is a sunna ^^ and have a great reward

and peace and blessing be on muhammed SAW and Ibrahim AS and Ismail AS

(123) And (remember) when his Lord tried Abraham with (His) commands, and he fulfilled them, He said: Lo! I have appointed thee a leader for mankind. (Abraham) said: And of my offspring (will there be leaders)? He said: My covenant includeth not wrong-doers. (124) And when We made the House (at Mecca) a resort for mankind and sanctuary, (saying): Take as your place of worship the place where Abraham stood (to pray). And We imposed a duty upon Abraham and Ishmael, (saying): Purify My house for those who go around and those who meditate therein and those who bow down and prostrate themselves (in worship). (125) And when Abraham prayed: My Lord! Make this a region of security and bestow upon its people fruits, such of them as believe in Allah and the Last Day, He answered: As for him who disbelieveth, I shall leave him in contentment for a while, then I shall compel him to the doom of Fire - a hapless journey's end! (126) And when Abraham and Ishmael were raising the foundations of the House, (Abraham prayed): Our Lord! Accept from us (this duty). Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Hearer, the Knower. (127) Our Lord! And make us submissive unto Thee and of our seed a nation submissive unto Thee, and show us our ways of worship, and relent toward us. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Relenting, the Merciful. (128) Our Lord! And raise up in their midst a messenger from among them who shall recite unto them Thy revelations, and shall instruct them in the Scripture and in wisdom and shall make them grow. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Mighty, Wise. (129) And who forsaketh the religion of Abraham save him who befooleth himself? Verily We chose him in the world, and lo! in the Hereafter he is among the righteous. (130) When his Lord said unto him: Surrender! he said: I have surrendered to the Lord of the Worlds. (131) The same did Abraham enjoin upon his sons, and also Jacob, (saying): O my sons! Lo! Allah hath chosen for you the (true) religion; therefore die not save as men who have surrendered (unto Him). (132) Or were ye present when death came to Jacob, when he said unto his sons: What will ye worship after me? They said: We shall worship thy God, the God of thy fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac, One God, and unto Him we have surrendered. (133) Those are a people who have passed away. Theirs is that which they earned, and yours is that which ye earn. And ye will not be asked of what they used to do. (134) "al baqarah "

al salam alikoum
leonardo

Postby Ager » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:33 pm

complex subject lookup on yahoo this will help
Ager

Postby Advent » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:35 pm

masha'Allah sis, Jazaki Allahu Khair.

3eed Mubarak, we kol sana we 2nty tayeba
Advent

Postby Harlen » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:37 pm

Salam Really Muhammad pbuh was a loyal husband sp he did not take another wife during his marriage with Hadija He performed polygamy after Hadija his first wife passed away in Mecca Hadija was a noble and rich business woman
Harlen

Postby daimhin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:42 pm

masha' Allah. jazaki Allah kheir ya masriyah
daimhin

Postby Tasunke » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:47 pm

may Allah swt bless you
Tasunke

Postby Eadbeorht » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:50 pm

hard point query in google that could actually help
Eadbeorht

Postby simen21 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:53 pm

????? ???? ??? ?? ?????
simen21

Postby Conner » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:59 pm

Obviously he didn't marry another woman with Khadijah because she was bright, married before and was the only wife, had Christians in her family, and controlled the money.
He used her to fund his "prophethood".
He was a scoundrel and it really did show later when he took his revenge on the people of Arabia.

~EDIT~

Oh, please.
Who said anything about Christians killing? She wouldn't accept a polygamous relationship because of her Christian roots.
He used all her money.
Why lie? What's easier to use - your spouse's funds or that of friends? He didn't have a lot of options.
If he did, he wouldn't have resorted to raiding caravans when he was run out of Mecca.

He owned Safiyyah, trading 2 slaves to get her.
He lusted after her and raped her.
Do you honestly believe she loved the man who tortured her husband and beheaded him and also slaughtered her father? Are you really that sick? Don't you know anything about the hideous man you follow?

Tabari VIII:117 "Dihyah had asked the Messenger for Safiyah when the Prophet chose her for himself. Muhammad gave Dihyah her two cousins instead." It was a two for one deal. The prophet could be so considerate. Ishaq:511 "When Dihyah protested, wanting to keep Safiyah for himself, the Apostle traded for Safiyah by giving Dihyah her two cousins. The women of Khaybar were distributed among the Muslims."

You shouldn't have replied.
You're clueless!
Conner

Postby Antonino » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:02 pm

@jesus is lord: i wasn't going to answer but here is my answer , well khadija had christians in family what about it ? you call for love right would they have killed him ?

also if he didn't love her and his other marriages wasn't for reasons he could have married all the arabian girls and after her death too,her

why would he wait for two years ? her money ? his friends were rich like omar RA abu bakkr RA hamza his uncle was a powerful rich man motalb his uncle had authority and was a rich man , othman was among the richest traders and all were in islam , he didn't have to take her money he have a lot of options , you know the prophet didn't care that much about money in his last years when he became a great man leader of nations a prophet he lived in his same simple house he slept on floor where emperors slept on silk! he could be rich and did that too but he knew that being simple is the best thing

he also married safya from jews and she was a princess too her fa
Antonino

Return to Prostate Cancer