Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Testicular Pain Followed By Swelling Of Salivary Glands. What Can This Be? (please Help!!!!)?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Testicular Pain Followed By Swelling Of Salivary Glands. What Can This Be? (please Help!!!!)?

Postby deryck » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:35 am

i know most im going to see alot of people saying mumps and this is what i thought it was. ok.

one day i realized i had a slight pain in my left testicle, but didnt think anything of it. 2 days later i found myself not being able to walk because the pain was so severe and this persisted for another day or 2 before i said something to my mum because i was embarrassed at first but realized it was serious because it was so bad and for so long. so my mum rushed me to the doctor who said it might be a torsion and since it had been so long he would have to do surgery to check if it was a torsion and if my ball was dead and might have to remove it. i woke up to realize i still had 2 testicles (thank god) he explained that there was some sort of fluid that leaked out when he open up my scrotum. so he said it was some sort of infection (i don't think he gave me a name) and put me on meds (i cant remember the name of them). now i had to recover from the surgery first of all, and at this point i didnt feel the pain too much. but after my scrotum healed and the stitches came off. i was fine for a while only to realize that my pain was still there although it was a very slight pain. also about 1 week after the surgery my neck became swollen and my dad (who is a dentist, close enough to a doctor) said it was the glands in my neck and so everyone just assumed it was mumps which i dont doubt. but my neck went back to normal in about a week after. and about 3 months later i still have this pain in my left testicle but it is very slight but the point is it is there!!!! why can this be.. can someone please suggest what might be wrong??? could it be cancer???
deryck

Postby Laurens » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:36 am

Go see a doctor and persist that you want a tumor marker done! I am a cancer survivor and it is nothing to play around with. I was mis diagnosed with epidamitis I may have spelled that wrong but it was supposedly an infection also
Laurens

Postby Eatton » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:42 am

with a bit of luck you went to a doctor to get antibiotics & did no longer basically use some you had around the domicile. I had a salivary gland an infection as quickly as numerous years in the past, & it replaced into very painful. My physician positioned me on antibiotics & the swelling & discomfort went away after basically an afternoon, yet you ought to proceed taking the antibiotic for as long as your physician prescribed otherwise the an infection won't thoroughly pass away. in case you're taking amoxicillin you had at domicile & the an infection is unlikely away, you ought to pass see a doctor, considering you ought to be utilising the incorrect variety of antibiotic - it may now and returned be risky to self-prescribe drugs, fantastically antibiotics. Get expert suggestion from a doctor, & you ought to start feeling extra useful interior the 1st 24 hours. so a approaches as utilising something for the discomfort, you ought to additionally ask your physician what discomfort reliever is risk-free to apply with the antibiotics he/she prescribes you.
Eatton

Return to Prostate Cancer