Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Testicular Lump, Cancer?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Testicular Lump, Cancer?

Postby Brennen » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:43 am

Before anyone suggests, I WILL go and see a doctor but also want to know what people think. Just over a week ago i was sitting down and out of no where i felt a sharp pain in my testicles but stopped after a minute. Afterwards i noticed i had a pea sized lump and a smaller lump to the left of it on my left testicle, ever since really it's been on my mind thinking the worst (that being testicular cancer) even though im aware this is very very unlikely. For the most part it's painless but time to time im getting some pain, i woke up this morning feeling the pain almost like i did first time round. Do you think this could be cancer?
Brennen

Testicular Lump, Cancer?

Postby cinneide » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:46 am

Most lumps turn out to only be cysts but you need to see a gp urgently not only to check whatsoever going on but also for your peace of mind. Hope this is reassuring and it turns out to be nothing sinister
cinneide

Testicular Lump, Cancer?

Postby haye » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:48 am

Please delete this question and don't solicit opinions of non-medical people in this forum...

1) They will give you unreliable advice

2) They will worry you needlessly

3) They might downplay a serious condition

I know you might want to talk about this with other people but that's a bad idea for the reasons I posted above. Go to the emergency room TODAY so you don't needlessly worry about this anymore.
haye

Testicular Lump, Cancer?

Postby Petros » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:55 am

Most of the nasty, cancer bumps do not hurt, but if you are still concerned, then see a doctor.

I'm not putting any more as it will worry you more.

Never mind cancer, you'll die of worry instead.

Not that you have cancer.

Good luck!
Petros

Return to Prostate Cancer