Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Testicle Size And Fertility? A Little Concerned...?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Postby Willaburh » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:06 pm

My husband and I started trying to conceive last month. My period started, so no luck this month sadly, but on to round 2 :).
My concern is, my husband's tesicles are very different sizes. Does this have an effect on fertility? I dont mean the normal differences in size. One is extremely larg and round, and the other is very tiny and is almost oblong in shape. The smaller one is alot higher. It has never bothered me of course, but the thought has just occured to me the other day. I have only seen 2 other men, and both of their testicles were almost the same size. I am not only concerned with fertility, could this be a sign of a problem like cancer? I tend to be a worrier, but my grandfather had testicular cancer that went untreated and he eventually died from it, so I am starting to stress some.
Willaburh

Postby Lorenz » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:11 pm

How large is large? If it is walnut sized or about that size nothing is wrong, he's normal, if it is much larger then you should worry about testicular cancer - as for smaller sizes, well they will be slightly different and some women have one small and one large breast so is the same with testicles.
Still, a large size is a bad sign and if the other is tiny it may be the affected one, well have him see a doctor sooner then later.
Lorenz

Return to Prostate Cancer