Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Teens: Do You Have Anybody You Want Me To Pray For?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Postby Kentaro » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:59 pm

I feel like I should do something good with all the free time I have. If you have anybody or anything you want me to pray for I sure will. If you don't believe in praying, still answer the question and instead I will wish the person/thing nothing but goodness to come. Thanks!

Also please pray for my grandpa who has prostate cancer and might be dying. Also, pray for my friend Vanessa. Her grandma is very close to dying. She acts like it's no big deal but I can tell she's broken inside. One more thing, please pray for my family and I. My grandma is on a lot of medication for her medical issues and she has stopped taking her medicine and has gone insane. She was a person that I loved with all my heart now she is pushing away the people she is close to in her life.

Thank you
Kentaro

Postby Ellston » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Pray for my whole family, as we are all going through hard times right now.
Ellston

Postby Ashwin » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:09 pm

my parents to stop fighting and act more mature my grandma she has breast cancer the doctors say she will be fine but i think she has to take her gaulbladder out or something and for my mom o stop being so controlling she puts my dad in such misery thanks!
Ashwin

Postby Dunn » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:10 pm

could you pray for my three grandparents who all passed away in the last two years and for my grandad who lives by himself. its been rough so i dont wont another one to go.

thank you
Dunn

Return to Prostate Cancer